NFL Week @10 - Vikings at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Bangarang said:

3rd and 1 and Dorsey calls what looked like a long developing pass play. I just don’t understand.

Really wish we just ran 3 times in a row (if needed).

2nd and 2: run

3rd and 1: run

4th and inches (if needed): run

Teach this team to convert short yardage 

• Agree 1

I’d like to see Cook or Hines get a carry or two at some point. Let’s see a guy get to the edge. I really can’t understand the Cook thing. We took the guy in the 2nd round and he’s out there once an hour for a gadget play. They were good giving the horrendous Zach Moss carry’s every other drive. Get Cook out there and let him play RB for 10 straight plays 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I was thinking the same thing

Well Vikings were composed from Nordic races and Danes are one of those Nordic races.  I just think at times the adrenaline has their vision bit blurred and they misidentified the player.  

Edited by AuntieEm

Just now, boyst said:

Anyone who disagrees with this is a Homer fanboy. We're not saying Dorsey isn't good but we're saying that he really messes things up sometimes just not knowing what to do in the situation. 

I think Dorsey has a lot more knowledge about how the Vikings are going to line up in a 3rd and short and what his chances are running the ball there than posters here though to be fair.  

• Agree 1