NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - The Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 2nd half gameday thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, finn said:

I think at this point I would just have Allen run most plays. For whatever reason, his head doesn't seem to be in the game. The defense is actually playing well enough to win, but Allen keeps turning the ball over. 

The defence is playing horrible relatively speaking as the jets offence is atrocious 

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

MVP shouldn't be a consideration the way he has played the last 2 games. Josh has looked absolutely lost. It's not like you could say "well he's hurt" or "we are missing WRs" he has just not been seeing the field and keeps making stupid reads. 

Someone did suggest he got hurt on a run late in the first half against GB. I wonder if he did. It's bizarre how he's playing all of a sudden.

Maybe Wilson threatened to hump his mom unless he threw the game

Outside of the one TD drive and big play, our offense hasn’t done anything in 5 quarters. There is no rhythm, no identity, no nothing. Dorsey seems to be leaving Allen out to dry. Top that all off with Allen making completely idiotic throws. 

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

MVP shouldn't be a consideration the way he has played the last 2 games. Josh has looked absolutely lost. It's not like you could say "well he's hurt" or "we are missing WRs" he has just not been seeing the field and keeps making stupid reads. 

I think a big part of his troubles are dorseys passing concepts