1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Ding ***** the witch is dead!!  Buffalo owns the AFC East!!  Finally and completely the Bills crushed the last of the evil Empire tonight!   What an amazing game. ... and screw all the tv talking heads.  Even at halftime they couldn’t say anything good about Josh.   ***** them all. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This is my favorite Bills game I have ever watched. It's hard to digest what we just saw.

- The Bills set MULTIPLE records, including first team in the HISTORY of the NFL not to punt,  kick a field goal, or turn it over once in a single game. They were the only team to score on their first five possessions in NFL postseason history...but then went on to have two MORE scoring drives!

- They gave the Pats a taste of their own medicine, running up the score and not relenting. No one could've deserved it more.

- Prior to their last game in Foxboro, Belichick had coached in 474 career games and never had an opponent not punt a single time. The Bills have now done it to him TWICE IN A ROW.

- Josh Allen had the best game of his career, in near-zero degree weather, against the greatest coach of all time and the #2 defense in the NFL, in a playoff game. Let that sink in.

- Let two narratives be dead and buried forever: The "Josh can't play in cold weather" narrative and the "McDermott is too conservative and lacks a killer instinct" narrative.

Did I mention that was my favorite Bills game that I've ever watched? History just happened there, folks. History.

hallelujah-holy-shit.gif

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 22
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Belichick is now 0-4 post Brady against the Bills when he allows his quarterback to throw more than three times.

We should be 13-0 in the Division last 2 years. Damn wind. I'll take a playoff beatdown to hammer home that the wind beat us, not new england.

• Like (+1) 7

Sometimes going into post season, it's better to have a rough ride going in then easy ride. This team is better than last year. Coaches calling better game in post season than last year.

#1 Defense BY FAR.

We have the best team in this Conf. hands down moving forward. This is going to be a fun ride... What a difference 5 weeks makes.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

That can't be true, is it?

Pro Football HOF gonna be asking for Josh's jersey and cleats from this game too?  Maybe they need to be charged a fee that can be paid out to the Patricia Allen at Oshei for the rights to have these Josh Allen game worn jerseys for their future JA17 exhibits.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

My 28 year old son who lives in Boston said this is his favorite win ever. He’s tired of listening to the Pats fans put down the Bills over the years.

Worked with some of those recently here I wish I had their phones

That's the kind of domination that has to change the psyche of the whole Cheater organization - there is no denying they are 2nd class in the division looking up at the Bills and they know it - and the gap is going to get bigger.

Also let's hope the national media now talks about how McD took Bill B to the woodshed and now owns him.  Just go away Bellicheat you fat cheating F***

• Like (+1) 12
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Any doubters still left out there?  Saying Josh doesn't have the "it" factor or is mentally weak?  GTFO!

They'll slither out of the toilet the next time Allen struggles but for now let's hope they stay under their rocks.  Allen was pure perfection tonight.  I have never seen a QB lay this well in the playoffs - EVER. And considering the temperature? Amazing.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.