1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Enjoy this feeling gentlemen. Savor it. I’ve been a fan for 50 years and although it’s not the biggest win we’ve had, I can’t remember a better feeling after a W. So many demons put to rest. We just blew up the friggin Death Star and the Patriot* dynasty is a smoking ruin. God I hate that team and this is the most satisfying win I can remember. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 21
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They completely pushed them around. Allen danced on the grave of the pats season and they just went into the fetal position 

Part of tonight was Sean's post game message after our 14-10 loss not to anoint Belichick as some God. He is very beatable without Brady. Tonight we sent him notice he's not beating us for his final few years in NE.

Period

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Not hearing much out of the "we need a dome" crowd tonight.

We do need a dome. If we beat the pats (which we clearly should have) the first time, Kansas City is coming here. Instead we get to go to Kansas City (providing there is no upset).

All because the magic weather makes our players better? Don't buy it.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Part of tonight was Sean's post game message after our 14-10 loss not to anoint Belichick as some God. He is very beatable without Brady. Tonight we sent him notice he's not beating us for his final few years in NE.

Period

I think McDermott really took it to heart that he was "outcoached" and "beat down" by Belichick the first time. He openly dismissed it as a masterful gameplan, and proved it in the subsequent next two games.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Enjoy this feeling gentlemen. Savor it. I’ve been a fan for 50 years and although it’s not the biggest win we’ve had, I can’t remember a better feeling after a W. So many demons put to rest. We just blew up the friggin Death Star and the Patriot* dynasty is a smoking ruin. God I hate that team and this is the most satisfying win I can remember. Go Bills!

Well said!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

That's CBS every time i watch a game booooo

just to give you an example. They had that super long replay review on the first Singletary TD. They never showed the replay the entire time. It was only until after the play was confirmed and after the PAT that they got around to showing a replay.  Just amateur hour over at CBS.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Another thing I thought was great in this game, was the Bills going for the TD when we were up 40-10. Against any other team, we probably would have run the ball. But... BB used to come in here with Brady and run up scores of 40 or 50+ against Dick Jauron and the other bad Bills teams. Payback was needed for our fans and our team delivered.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is my favorite Bills game I have ever watched. It's hard to digest what we just saw.

- The Bills set MULTIPLE records, including first team in the HISTORY of the NFL not to punt,  kick a field goal, or turn it over once in a single game. They were the only team to score on their first five possessions in NFL postseason history...but then went on to have two MORE scoring drives!

- They gave the Pats a taste of their own medicine, running up the score and not relenting. No one could've deserved it more.

- Prior to their last game in Foxboro, Belichick had coached in 474 career games and never had an opponent not punt a single time. The Bills have now done it to him TWICE IN A ROW.

- Josh Allen had the best game of his career, in near-zero degree weather, against the greatest coach of all time and the #2 defense in the NFL, in a playoff game. Let that sink in.

- Let two narratives be dead and buried forever: The "Josh can't play in cold weather" narrative and the "McDermott is too conservative and lacks a killer instinct" narrative.

Did I mention that was my favorite Bills game that I've ever watched? History just happened there, folks. History.

hallelujah-holy-shit.gif

One of the BEST games in Bills History.  It is right up there with the AFC Championship win over the Raiders, The Comeback, and a few others.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4

Just now, Talley56 said:

I also wasn't at the Colts/Bills snow game a few years back that no one complained about.

Lol a few years back

Skipping all the bad weather games they had at home this year to go all the way back to find something you could with confidence say...

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, Logic said:

If any of y'all know who Dave Portnoy of Barstool sports is, you know what a smug, annoying Pats superfan he is.

You should most definitely watch this (WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE):

I am so glad, I dont spend a second watching this fool or any of his programming.

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Another thing I thought was great in this game, was the Bills going for the TD when we were up 40-10. Against any other team, we probably would have run the ball. But... BB used to come in here with Brady and run up scores of 40 or 50+ against Dick Jauron and the other bad Bills teams. Payback was needed for our fans and our team delivered.

That's why belichek went off quick at the end, he was humiliated 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.