Judon is a punk

davefan66

Just now, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

its just the "Patriot" way.   yes u need to stop this crap early.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

The way the commentators reacted gave me flashbacks to Collinsworth in the Chiefs game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Was a punk with Baltimore also.  Still a punk

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The way the commentators reacted gave me flashbacks to Collinsworth in the Chiefs game.

A couple quotes from Charles Davis today that blew my mind.

On the deep pass to Nkeal Harry where Mac threw into double coverage and the ball fell incomplete "I dont think Harry was the intended target"  literally a go route with no other Patriot within 20 yards of Harry. 

The other my wife pointed out as I didnt hear it "Now just close your eyes and watch this run play"  Guy was God awful today.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

He meant to do it.  Going for Allen’s injured L foot.  IMHO Belicheck coaches stuff like that.  Remember Tommy on his back kicking a defender?

10 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

its just the "Patriot" way.   yes u need to stop this crap early.

We were playing the Patriots and the Refs today too.  It’s just this time we were good enough to beat them both.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

On the deep pass to Nkeal Harry where Mac threw into double coverage and the ball fell incomplete "I dont think Harry was the intended target"  literally a go route with no other Patriot within 20 yards of Harry. 

The other my wife pointed out as I didnt hear it "Now just close your eyes and watch this run play"  Guy was God awful today.

Charles Davis was awful apologizing for the Cheats. Until it was clear the Bills were going to win, you could see the narrative that he was trying to pull. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Spencer Brown won’t let that happen for years to come! That guys is a beast and a enforcer! Thought he had a great game today! Judon looks like a kid next to him. 

At what points did Brown get moved from LT to RT, and why? I noticed it early, and late, but not sure when the transition happened. 

26 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Judon gets the white dog 💩 platter!!! Hope you are already choking down the Ivermectin you punk @$* B word!

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

29 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

He plays for the Pats. The team is usually full of punks

That's why I hate the Pats so much and why I should probably stop watching our games with them. They actually make me angry to the point where I would gladly strangle Belichick.

A huge part of this is their dominance over us but also Their general lack of sportsmanship, cheating, cheap shots. Even those glory fans in the crowd with their championship belts. I can't wait until Belichick retires and they go through a long period of losing, that stadium will be 2 thirds empty

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Maybe we need to do like in hockey and send a goon in after something like that, who's sole purpose is to injure Judon or whoever the offending player is. I've seen people try to purposely injure Josh multiple times now in his career. If it were me, personally, as a coach I'd send a message to one of these guys' knees.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

At what points did Brown get moved from LT to RT, and why? I noticed it early, and late, but not sure when the transition happened. 

When Ike went down.

They moved everyone but Morse.  Dion to LT, Brown to RT, Williams to RG, and Bates to LG.

Might actually be their best line with Ike for Bates.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He also said Josh missed the wide open Kumerow in the end zone with his pass. Kumerow had both hands on the ball and dropped it while trying to bring it into his body. Bit somehow Allen missed the pass according to Davis. He is a moron.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.