Josh in a boot after Tampa game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)

Bakin

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

That’s a stretch. Josh should be running even if he was playing behind a better line. Less injuries to QB happen on scrambles than do from hits in the pocket. 

Josh was avoiding major contact and sliding early in the season there's a reason he hasn't been now.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not damned if you do. We'd have more success if our Oline wasnt trash

I mean they inexcusably traded maybe the best guard in football for a 6th rd pick and for some reason deiced Quinton Spain was not good enough after an all pro season. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Cam Newton lost years off his career and is completely broken from the punishment he took over his career.

Josh is on the same trajectory 

Yep, but some fans want him to be Superman game after game. Look what the happened with Henry in TN, he was on track for 450+ rush attempts. Don’t care who you are, you’re going to wear down, fast.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CountDorkula said:

I mean they inexcusably traded maybe the best guard in football for a 6th rd pick and for some reason deiced Quinton Spain was not good enough after an all pro season. 

yeah that was weird about Spain but he did suck last year before we cut him , got the impression that he wasnt following orders.

the mistake this year was resigning all the same bums from last year when they couldn't run block and were ok pass blockers.

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Didn’t look like a high ankle sprain which are the worst and he wouldn’t have been able to play. I doubt he misses time. 
Btw he hurt it running down field, this wasn’t because of the oline. 

with white rolling up on his legs it might be 

15 minutes ago, goldenboy81 said:

..... He's gonna be broken in a couple years if they don't start protecting him.....

The most important statement to date - the kid will get destroyed in another year if the Bills don't shore up the OL.....

14 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Josh can’t do it all indefinitely, him running the ball so much is going to get him a shorter than anticipated NFL career. You ever see TB12 out there taking those hits when he was 25? ***** No, it’s not called the NOT FOR LONG league for nothing. Get a ***** OL and a running back already. 

Any thoughts on what they should do about THIS season?

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

with white rolling up on his legs it might be 

The replay looked like turned just before White rolled up on it. But sure, i could have seen it wrong. I will say, I suffered a high ankle sprain in college blocking being rolled up on by the back, I couldn’t get up. I was taken to the locker room and it swelled up and was black and blue within minutes, it didn’t look like Josh’s was that bad…big thing will be how it is tomorrow morning. 

52 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

IMO if it’s questionable, have him miss the Panthers game as you won’t need a lot of points beat them and their D is decent.. not great but decent with pressure and they have some decent CB.  I think the Bills D could win that game. 

Problem is the Bills can't afford to lose another game before the Patriots game. Patriots game is a toss up. That kind of makes the Panthers a must win. Had the Bills pulled out a victory today they could afford to still lose two more and make the playoffs. As it is, they can only afford to lose one. 

33 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

9 out of 17 ain’t bad 🤷‍♂️ 

but I also don’t know if it’s getting The Bills to the playoffs unfortunately. 

We will be 10+ point favorites in all the games remaining except NE.

We win those 3 and we are probably in the playoffs.

We beat NE and we win the division!

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Didn’t look like a high ankle sprain which are the worst and he wouldn’t have been able to play. I doubt he misses time. 
Btw he hurt it running down field, this wasn’t because of the oline. 

Probably more of a precaution for a couple days.

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Probably more of a precaution for a couple days.

Of course it is.  Throwing that boot on immediately is just a thing to help with healing or prevent any further injury.

Doesn't mean he's finished.  I bet he plays next week.

50 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

9 out of 17 ain’t bad 🤷‍♂️ 

but I also don’t know if it’s getting The Bills to the playoffs unfortunately. 

As far as I know, there' still FOUR games to play. Bills could have 10 or 11 W by the time this regular season is over.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.