Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

3 OUT OF 4 YEARS OF PLAYOFFS AFTER 17 YEARS OF NO PLAYOFFS. is what we're watching right now pretty? No. But I would take McDermott over Williams, Mularky, Jauron, Gailey, Marrone and Ryan any day and if you wouldn't, then you're insane

The fire McD stuff is just people having tantrums.  Like you said it's pretty ugly right now but he isn't going anywhere. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My two problems with this team as it is now .................. run and stop the run.  For the love of god run the ball more.  The second half of this game and most of the Saints game are just the latest examples of running it vs not running it.  The less we run it the worse it gets and I literally cannot figure out how they can't see that.

When this offense actually tries to run the ball and do quick passes we look great. But Daboll always wants to try dialing up 30 yard passes for an entire half. Too little too late but I hope they carry this style of offense through the rest of the season. The offensive line is NOT so bad that we can't move the ball. We just need to actually commit to doing what we do well.

Just now, mannc said:

Josh isn’t one to slide, is he?

Not today, now that's it's become clear that the team needs him to do it to win he's doing it. He's been smart about it before and I'm glad he has that in his bag of tricks, we can not keep putting him in a position to have to do this.