Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

I am so happy my kids don’t like NFL football. This is a miserable team in a disgusting league run by horrible people that only care about money and ratings. 

That is my silver lining as well. My kids don't feel the pain that I feel.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

So that punt by McDermott cost the Bills about 6 mins of clock and are now down 3 scores.  If you at least keep it in the offense's hands and you extend the drive you give yourself a chance.  Why, at this point in the season, with how the defense has been performing against better teams, he would trust them to get the offense the ball back is beyond me.

McStupid

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

So that punt by McDermott cost the Bills about 6 mins of clock and are now down 3 scores.  If you at least keep it in the offense's hands and you extend the drive you give yourself a chance.  Why, at this point in the season, with how the defense has been performing against better teams, he would trust them to get the offense the ball back is beyond me.

Did we see the holding by our D on the 3rd down on the matching penalties? Asking for a friend

1 minute ago, Hawaii50 said:

Make a statement.  Let Frazier coach the team the rest of the season. Can’t do any worse!

Why would you let timid Tony dungy disciple Tampa 2 his way to the end of the season?

Edited by delirious

2 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

I am so happy my kids don’t like NFL football. This is a miserable team in a disgusting league run by horrible people that only care about money and ratings. 

So just like every other sport on the planet?  This isn’t some epiphany.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No. The punt actually saved 4 points since they would’ve stuffed us and scored a TD.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Josh Allen is good but not Peyton Manning good.

Dungy was like this with the Bucs  Couldnt get over the hump and uber conservative and ran same defense  But the Bucs had a great run game a much better defense and no qb where we have a franchise qb