Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Keep running those playoff simulation things, boys. 

However the rest over the last 8 games tells me this in NOT a "Championship Caliber" team. This team is rapidly turning into the freaking Jets.

who are they gonna squish in the playoffs?

lol

zippo noone :-((((((((

it gives me no pleasure to post this Boooooooooooooo

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

if u werent blind u knew both Lines were a problem even last year.   

i wonder if theres more to it than that tho.   

i wonder if there isnt a lockerroom problem this year.   i have my suspicions as to what that problem may be.   

if im correct that problem will not be going away, and there wont be any fixing of this team till its gone.

So what is your theory about what's wrong?

Share it with us, or is that top secret info?

Just now, BigDingus said:

Really? Are you serious? Allen limply threw up the ball, being taken down, on a random prayer & it's the "loser" Knox's fault?! 

I get being a homer for your QB, but a dose of reality would help every once in a while.

Allen can do no wrong on this board. It's always everyone else

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

if u werent blind u knew both Lines were a problem even last year.   

i wonder if theres more to it than that tho.   

i wonder if there isnt a lockerroom problem this year.   i have my suspicions as to what that problem may be.   

if im correct that problem will not be going away, and there wont be any fixing of this team till its gone.

#49?

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yep. People can blame daboll all they want. (Which I have at times)

But if they can't fix their o line, it won't matter who is calling the plays 

New England picks up scrub OL off the streets and their protection holds up….this is all coaching and not puting the players in the right positions.  

Edited by Weatherman
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

I'm sorry but as much as I suspect the OL if you NEVER run the ball you are just altogether too predictable.  You are going to have a hard time pass blocking because the only thing the defense is doing is coming up with ways to get to the QB.  They probably are not even concerned with stopping the run they'll just get the rb on the way to the QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I'm turning this game off. I'm beginning to get angry watching this and when I gets to that point I need to just shut it down. This team is a joke and I have zero faith in the coaching staff. What the heck is Allen doing throwing that ball? 

You’re a better person than us. I need to watch the train explode.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BernieBill said:

Oh absolutely ... but Josh should understand that by now and learn how to throw a football out-of-bounds or in the dirt 

We’re down 21 and the team around him

is absolute trash… whatever… He has to do something.   I can’t fault him.   I’m absolutely irate at this FO/Coaching right now.  

• Like (+1) 1