12/6/21 Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 2nd Half Thread

Chandler#81

Ugh......more points left on the field.  Why are they not getting Allen rolling out and giving him a pass/run option based on what he sees.  Not utilizing Allen's running ability in this game is criminal. 

They have no problem running on 2nd and long EVERY time for 2, but can't find a way to get our best running threat an opportunity to make a play.

• Like (+1) 1

I hate kicking the FG there. We still will need a TD because we aren't making a FG at the other end of the stadium.

Maybe McDermott should have seen a possible low scoring game and went for 2 after we scored? Imagine losing by 1.

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Once again, Bills not making the plays in the clutch.  Completely wasting the wind advantage in the 1st and 3rd quarters.  Why do people playing the Cheats all of a sudden get stupid?

They are too busy trying to think of a novel way to beat Bill they forget they’re getting punched in the teeth while they’re thinking.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Agree. The ball was probably meant to go inside based on the route Diggs ran but once he got his head around he should have caught the ball. 

Hits you on the hands, you have to catch it. I realize it’s different without the fear of getting hit, but baseball outfielders track balls impacted by wind all the time. I’m not sure if I'm letting Diggs off the hook because of wind. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.