Now that the KC game is over, which game scares you?

Haplo848

Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which game other than the Bucs game are you the most worried about?

• @Titans (let down game?)
    • vs Miami (coming off a bye?)
    • @Jacksonville (overlooking the lowly Jaguars?)
    • @Jets (divisonal game?)
    • vs Colts (rematch of the wild card game?)
    • @ Saints (Are they still scary without Brees?)
    • vs Pats (can Belichick resurrect his season without Brady?)
    • vs Panthers (Sam Darnold getting revenge for all the times we smacked him up?)
    • @ Pats (Belichick is probably scarier at home, so this makes sense over week 13's Pats game)
    • vs Falcons (should this game even be put on here, other than for looking past the Falcons for the end of the season?)
    • vs Jets (I can't help but feel we'll be resting starters this game, so loss due to not caring about the game in the first place?)

Now that we're sitting pretty at 4-1 after dominating the Chiefs, what is the game that scares you the most?  And you can't say the Bucs.  The Super Bowl Champs and Brady are the obvious choice.  Before the season, I would have said the Titans.  But they've been struggling a bit this season, despite the 3-2 record, and our run defense is doing a lot better than it was last year when we faced them.  So, assuming no huge, season-changing injuries occur, which game worries you the most?  Is there a game you think we might have a let down game and lose one we should win?  Is there a game you DON'T think we should win?  Let me know your thoughts.  

The only games on the schedule the Bills had any business losing were the Chiefs, Titans, and Bucs.  Pittsburgh was not on the list.  Shouldacouldawoulda doesn't count in the NFL so it's there, deal with it.  So there are two games remaining where losing would not be a big disappointment.  Split those. take care of business, finish 15-2.

• Like (+1) 2

It's either all of them or none of them. All of them because that's just how I feel when watching a Bills game. None of them because I think this team can beat every team left on the schedule including the Bucs. But even better, I feel like there is a 0.0001% chance this team could ever be on the wrong side of a blow out like most teams, even good ones, can from time to time. 

• Like (+1) 3

This next one. Derrick Henry is historic. Another 130 and 3 TDs today on the ground like it's nothing. Pound for pound the Titans honestly worried me just about as much as the Chiefs coming into this season. AJ Brown has been way too quiet this year too. He's legit, that breakout game is coming against somebody.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The bucks game obviously winning today levels out that we lost against the Steelers in week one we never should’ve lost that game

It is amazing we get to meet the Superbowl participants in the same season.  How sweet it would be to take care of the Titans and the Bucks.   

The Titans game does scare me very much.  

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

We just have a signature win, dominating the Chiefs who have been in our heads since last January, and you start a thread, “who are we most AFRAID of”.  How about we just enjoy the win for 24 hours, and if you want an answer, No one.

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

How about I enjoy the win and save the worrying for another day.

Agreed, but at least a posting that shows thought on the part of the OP.  Not mindless nail chewing or irrational exuberance.

• Agree 1

Need a “none” option if the Bucs are left off the list, IMO. I didn’t vote, because “none” would be my answer. 

4 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Damn. After next week, that is one easy schedule.  To answer your question, the Titans game is the only one that I don't feel SUPREMELY CONFIDENT about.  I still think we win though.

Beginning of the season, I completely agreed. But they have not looked good this season and the Bills running defense seems to have improved drastically. It’s a good matchup for the Bills. 

The NFL is a what have you done lately league...Add to that Some teams play up to their competition and we should now have a target on our backs after that statement win yesterday.  Take every game one at a time so for now Titans since they are next up. You come in assuming you'll just win automatically you lose like we did to Pittsburgh week 1. We came in sloppy and stale and Pittsburgh out played us in almost every facet.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dje85 said:

The NFL is a what have you done lately league...Add to that Some teams play up to their competition and we should now have a target on our backs after that statement win yesterday.  Take every game one at a time so for now Titans since they are next up. You come in assuming you'll just win automatically you lose like we did to Pittsburgh week 1. We came in sloppy and stale and Pittsburgh out played us in almost every facet.

We are fans not the players... Fans can look wherever they want.

• Like (+1) 1

This team was built to deal with complex schemes like KC operates.  A bit worried about who other than Star is built to deal with Derrick Henry. Titans are beatable suspect a lot of Titans - Jets film will be watched in the OP this week.  Tennessee D is meh, Cards hung 38, and Jests 27.  Game is Monday night, so crowd will be an issue.

Its too bad we don't play the Bucs until week 14. Could be a meaningless game in terms of the AFC standings but also the Bucs will probably be healthy in their secondary by then. 

Right now their secondary is in shambles and we would take advantage of that  

The first playoff game then

The second playoff game then

The Super Bowl absolutely TERRIFIES me😵

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The bills have the easiest schedule in the league the rest of the way, are heavy favorites for the 1 seed, and are looking at a 14-15 win season.

What the hell is there to worry about?

Injuries and that’s it.

I said 15-2 and I’m sticking with it.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I could see a letdown next week. Last night was a statement win from the Bills so a letdown is possible vs TEN.

Maybe, but I think they want revenge in that game.  I don’t see a let down because that is another loss from last year they want to eliminate.

16 minutes ago, DJB said:

Its too bad we don't play the Bucs until week 14. Could be a meaningless game in terms of the AFC standings but also the Bucs will probably be healthy in their secondary by then. 

Right now their secondary is in shambles and we would take advantage of that  

The only thing that sucked about yesterday was the Texans ****ing the bed in the 2nd half and NE coming back to win the game. If they hold on then all 3 of our rivals would be 1-4. Not that it matters much as the Bills have total control of the division.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dakrider said:

Bills will roll the Titans.  But likely lose at least one more game.  I would say the Colts.  

The Colts are a mess. Barring an upset that nobody expected I think the losses will come from either TEN, NO (if Winston has a good game as he is inconsistent), or TB. I think the Bills should win the other games. Right now I would say 13 wins is the floor for the Bills with 15 being the ceiling. Just my guess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.