Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

41 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Collingworth told them on tv they should have won if it wasn't for the refs. Which is hilarious  btw lol.

what a tool. call after call against us, "he should have known better" on oliver, thats already falling from losing his balance. not INTENTIONALLY diving at mahomes knees. "oh did you see his pinky had a Jersey", gotta grab that chest plate! on mitches phantom holding ."it was only uncatchable after he dragged him down" as kelsey clearly was flopping knowing it was way overthrown and grabbed tre with him. if it was def holding on tre fine, he got hands on him during his route as did kelsey but to say tre tackled him, obv pi? no way!

now dropping your shoulder on a guy after lifting him in the air..thats the big conspiracy! that going to be "the big story tommorrow". unreal.

the big story is mahomes was garbage, bills made him look pedestrian and they are lucky to get out of there with a score and over active calls that made it look more competitive then it was. 

maybe mahomes should refuse a few commercial deals in the future and practice alittle more in the rain. to much time in sunny LA on set.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Checking in on Chiefs fans...some comedy GOLD in this Bills/Chiefs game day post. The smuggest fans in the NFL are in a full blown panic😂😂

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340175

God that **** is unreadable. And i’m just talking format, not content.

more than that, is there anything worse in a fanbase than reflexively having to gloat and flex over the losing fanbase? You’re just as pathetic as they are.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And they don't mention the phantom hold that happened the play before where Allen ran for a first down.

And Collinsworth had the audacity to say it was an "easy call". Morse did everything right and didn't even come close to holding.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

God that **** is unreadable. And i’m just talking format, not content.

more than that, is there anything worse in a fanbase than reflexively having to gloat and flex over the losing fanbase? You’re just as pathetic as they are.

Awe, you are ADORABLE!!! 

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rest assured, we do.  The Bills visitors' locker room has a well-deserved rep as one of the shabbiest in the league.

Pretty flimsy roughing call take away a 4th down stop from KC as well IIRC

Really? I hate that and hope we fix thst in the new stadium. I don't think it gives any advantage in game.

Secondly, i don't want other players first impression of the stadium/facilities to be a crap one. Don't wanna make 'cruiting harder on yourself than it needs to be. Just my 2cents

18 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Really? I hate that and hope we fix thst in the new stadium. I don't think it gives any advantage in game.

Secondly, i don't want other players first impression of the stadium/facilities to be a crap one. Don't wanna make 'cruiting harder on yourself than it needs to be. Just my 2cents

I say if making the visiting locker room, cramped, hot, and muggy is fair game, then make our visiting locker room a sauna in the new stadium. That is some BS gamesmanship, just have a normal lockerroom.

I do believe tonight was only the second loss in Mahomes career that the Chiefs have lost by more than one score. The other was the loss to TB in the Super Bowl. They’ve been that good, so the fans aren’t used to seeing Mahomie and crew dominated.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

I disagree I don't think they make it to the playoffs.  I think we are gonna witness a big collapse in KC as they don't have the defense and the offense can't compete with defenses that have learned to play them tough.  We may have gotten a few penalties but more importantly we were the more physical team.  On defense the pass rush didn't actually sack mahomes as much as I wished but they had him rattled so they got the job done.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I say if making the visiting locker room, cramped, hot, and muggy is fair game, then make our visiting locker room a sauna in the new stadium. That is some BS gamesmanship, just have a normal lockerroom.

Dude, our visiting locker room is probably the worst in the league. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he really?  I had the TV muted most of the game.  There were some very questionable calls on both sides, including some DPI on Tre White that was "huh?", a "roughing" call on Ed Oliver that I caught Collingsworth acknowledge could be a key turning point in the game, and a very ticky-tack, critical, holding call against Morse

Myself as well, game was literally muted 85%-90% which is too bad but I cannot stand Collinsworth that much.  I have, in the past, taken the time to sync up the Bills radio call with my TV.  Its a little tedious, but well worth it when you get it just right.

I gotta be honest, I lost all respect for midwesterners this weekend.

First off was the Penn State vs Iowa game, a bunch of Penn State players got injured in that game, most never coming back into the game.  It didn't matter what the situation was, 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, etc., big play had just happened, modest gain just occurred, etc, the Iowa fans booed injured players.  These are seriously college kids out there, unpaid, playing for pride, their future, and your entertainment, and you have the complete utter lack of basic human decency and empathy to boo people who dare get injured and delay your gratification of watching them?  Seriously?  

After seeing that yesterday, when Levi Wallace went down at the end of the third quarter after a modest gain, and KC fans started booing him, I got even more disgusted with people from that entire region.  Despite the fact that if he HADN'T been injured, the clock would have kept running, the quarter would have ended, and we would have had a stoppage of play anyways, but instead KC got another two plays in before the end of the half.  Regardless of the situation, if you boo someone who gets injured, you are human garbage, completely lacking in empathy, and not even seeing football players as human.  The worst of humanity was shown to be widespread throughout the Midwest this weekend.

A lot of hope for humanity was lost this weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

what a tool. call after call against us, "he should have known better" on oliver, thats already falling from losing his balance. not INTENTIONALLY diving at mahomes knees. "oh did you see his pinky had a Jersey", gotta grab that chest plate! on mitches phantom holding ."it was only uncatchable after he dragged him down" as kelsey clearly was flopping knowing it was way overthrown and grabbed tre with him. if it was def holding on tre fine, he got hands on him during his route as did kelsey but to say tre tackled him, obv pi? no way!

now dropping your shoulder on a guy after lifting him in the air..thats the big conspiracy! that going to be "the big story tommorrow". unreal.

the big story is mahomes was garbage, bills made him look pedestrian and they are lucky to get out of there with a score and over active calls that made it look more competitive then it was. 

maybe mahomes should refuse a few commercial deals in the future and practice alittle more in the rain. to much time in sunny LA on set.

Mahomes can't stop doing commercials.  He needs the money.  (Says no one.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My favorite:

Remove turnovers and the Chiefs are 4-1.

Even with the pile of ***** that carries the name "defense".

"other than THAT, Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

----------------------

I'm glad I moderate this board, not that and Thank You, Each and Every One, for not being this grade of DoucheNozzle

"Remove the points the Chiefs scored, and we shut them out 38-0."

It's just that easy!

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Haha (+1) 3

They were anointing themselves a dynasty after their Super Bowl win. 

They’re just people, like New England, when you’re on top you get used to it.

Nope you’re just regular people, when it is pouring rain and you’re down 24-13 you leave the stadium and go home.

Just like Seattle had the “best fans” and “12th man” and you don’t hear about that anymore either. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Checking in on Chiefs fans...some comedy GOLD in this Bills/Chiefs game day post. The smuggest fans in the NFL are in a full blown panic😂😂

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340175

I can understand them being all upset. Oh have Mahomes, who doesn’t look right, and a loaded offense.  They were expecting an easy trip back to the SB. Sadly they have been blindsided and unless they right the ship will be fighting hard for just a wild card spot.  (I mean come on they have the same record as my Pats who are on year 1 of a rebuild!)

7 hours ago, Beast said:

I am super excited with this win. No offense but I am not about to revel at their expense. We will be seeing that  team again in January.

They have a huge hole to climb out of and a big target on their backs.

They were talking about playoff percentages during the Pack vs Bengals game

4-1 is 75% to make the playoffs 

3-2 is 51%

I wonder what 2-3 is? ....... 35 to 40?

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's a reason I had the TV muted most of the game (I unmuted to hear what the penalties were and sometimes didn't remute quickly enough)

Loved it when Collinsworth started excusing the loss because Chiefs were missing two defenders (Chris Jones, who has been struggling at DE, and CB Charvarious Ward) and Al pointed out that the Bills were missing Matt Milano (one of the best if not the best LB in the league through the first 3-4 games)

Yes, the comment about Jones and Ward made it appear that he had done no homework on the Bills.  Milano being out was a huge loss for the Bills. 

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
remove duplicat quote

I wonder if this guy is on a suicide watch ? ;)

"Sunday is one of the top days for playing NFL football. In fact, it's the main one.

And when it comes to NFL football, I don't know about y'all, but my favorite team? Is the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

They are scheduled to play. TONIGHT. Against one of my least favorite teams (31-way tie): the Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills and their fans would like to win this game against the Kansas City Chiefs that's happening tonight (Sunday night). But here's the thing:

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME INSTEAD!!!!!

Our quarterback is: the best one
Their quarterback is: some corn fed California farm boy piece of *****

Our head coach is: a football genius who's fat as ****
Their head coach is: some skinny Irish B word

Our secret weapon is: JOSH GORDON AKA FLASH GORDON AKA THE DOOBIE BROTHER
Their secret weapon is: replacing natural selection with a series of tailgate folding tables

Our food is: THE BEST BARBECUE IN THE WORLD!!!
Their food is: literally called a "garbage plate"

And if ANYONE tries to say that garbage plates are Rochester, not Buffalo: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT, HOW DARE YOU CORRECT ME, I WILL ****ING FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Face it, Bills fans: YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED. And your ***** little team is going to lose, too!!!!

IF WE HIT 100 POSTS IN THIS THREAD THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Edited by JMF2006
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Beast said:

Don't count on it.  If the Chiefs stay on their current trajectory, they'll be fighting for a wild card spot. The presumption that we'll meet the Chiefs again is leftover rhetoric from preseason prognostications. The Chiefs may not make the playoffs or may possibly be away from the cozy confines of Arrowhead when the playoffs commence. It would be nice to get them in Orchard Park in January. Time will tell.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Scads of football yet to be played, but

playoffstatus.com 

already showing their percentages of the teams' chances.  No hype, no talking heads, just probabilities.

Chefs have a 44% chance of making it to the SB tourney

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

"Sunday is one of the top days for playing NFL football. In fact, it's the main one.

And when it comes to NFL football, I don't know about y'all, but my favorite team? Is the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

They are scheduled to play. TONIGHT. Against one of my least favorite teams (31-way tie): the Buffalo Bills.

The Buffalo Bills and their fans would like to win this game against the Kansas City Chiefs that's happening tonight (Sunday night). But here's the thing:

Their secret weapon is: replacing natural selection with a series of tailgate folding tables

And if ANYONE tries to say that garbage plates are Rochester, not Buffalo: SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN TONIGHT, HOW DARE YOU CORRECT ME, I WILL ****ING FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Face it, Bills fans: YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED. And your ***** little team is going to lose, too!!!!

IF WE HIT 100 POSTS IN THIS THREAD THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE GAME LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I dunno.  I kinda read this as more tongue-in-cheek then anything else.  A fired up fan firing up their fanbase for a big game.  Might just be me...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I think that's even over the top from some of the 'homers' here.  Must be an advertiser on the forum hoping to monetize visits. 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

My new least favorite team and fans.  What's with the hot & small locker room? Next time they have to come to Buffalo let's  give them the same treatment.  

Not sure if it’s changed, but when I worked in the media, our visitors locker room was a combination of a phone booth and a sauna 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

They were anointing themselves a dynasty after their Super Bowl win. 

They’re just people, like New England, when you’re on top you get used to it.

Nope you’re just regular people, when it is pouring rain and you’re down 24-13 you leave the stadium and go home.

Just like Seattle had the “best fans” and “12th man” and you don’t hear about that anymore either. 

This^^^^^ we need to remember this! Like McDermott always says remain humble. The media creates the false belief of how good you are through the hype machine.  Even the Patriots, as invincible champs, got their asses kicked twice by the Giants.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.