Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

A Chiefs channel I read in one of my discords (it is proper knowledgeable football fans not homers) has been saying for a couple of weeks that they have bigger problems than most people have cottoned onto. Essentially:

- their corners suck;

- moving Jones to the outside has negated their own best defensive player;

- the receivers beyond Hill and Kelce suck;

- Sorenson is terrible;

- Reid's play calling has become monotonous and predictable;

- Mahomes looks less willing to take the short gains. 

Unless this stiff was injured going into the game yesterday, I'd CUT him as soon as tat game was over. PITIFUL doesn't begin to describe how awful he played last night. 

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I doubt it ….. think about the age of the stadium.

That's not the governing factor. 

After all, Kim Pegula forewent the adamantium fittings on the Pegula yacht loo, in favor of a magnificant remodel of the locker room and training facilities.

I think the visitor facilities got a new coat of battleship grey paint or something

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I said before the game that two things happen with the Bills win tonight... 

1. The Bills are in great position for the 1 seed

2.  KC probably doesn't make the playoffs.

Watching the Chargers-Browns and they said if the season ended today the Chargers would have the #1 and the Browns would get the last WC spot. Obviously this means nothing as there is a lot of football to be played. But the Bills will have competition for that #1 seed besides burying KC.

49 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Unless this stiff was injured going into the game yesterday, I'd CUT him as soon as tat game was over. PITIFUL doesn't begin to describe how awful he played last night. 

He is always bad. The Chief fans can't understand why he plays and Thornhill doesn't.

46 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Watching the Chargers-Browns and they said if the season ended today the Chargers would have the #1 and the Browns would get the last WC spot. Obviously this means nothing as there is a lot of football to be played. But the Bills will have competition for that #1 seed besides burying KC.

Oh absolutely there is competition.  I said they would set themselves in position for.  Our schedule is fairly weak from here on out.  

9 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

That roughing the passer call on Clark was BS but the Ed Oliver one on fourth down was almost as suspect and on top of that there was a really bad holding call on Mitch the play before that would have given the Bills a first down. You can moan about that call but do not act as through the refs were so one sided. The Bills outright owned this game and despite bad calls on both sides they deserved the win. 

On Oliver he was pushed lower and he wasn't late.  On Clark he drove Allen to the ground and full force body that's against the rules.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

After all, Kim Pegula forewent the adamantium fittings on the Pegula yacht loo, in favor of a magnificant remodel of the locker room and training facilities.

I think the visitor facilities got a new coat of battleship grey paint or something

Lead based battleship grey.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

They have a huge hole to climb out of and a big target on their backs.

They were talking about playoff percentages during the Pack vs Bengals game

4-1 is 75% to make the playoffs 

3-2 is 51%

I wonder what 2-3 is? ....... 35 to 40?

I think 2-3 is about 32%

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

They have a huge hole to climb out of and a big target on their backs.

They were talking about playoff percentages during the Pack vs Bengals game

4-1 is 75% to make the playoffs 

3-2 is 51%

I wonder what 2-3 is? ....... 35 to 40?

They've lost to the Bills, Chargers and Ravens. Those are three pretty good teams last time I checked.

Don't forget, 7 teams make the playoffs per conference.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

FiveThirtyEight, has the Bills ranked #1, with a 98% chance to make the playoffs, 94% chance to win the division, and the highest 18% probability to win the Super Bowl.

They have AFC playoff teams as Bills, Chargers, Ravens, Chiefs, Browns, Titans, Broncos.

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

They've lost to the Bills, Chargers and Ravens. Those are three pretty good teams last time I checked.

Don't forget, 7 teams make the playoffs per conference.

Could have ,maybe should have lost to Cle too. Their problem is the depth ,their drafting and bad contracts. Especially on defense.  

But even on a great offense,they are weak behind Hill,Mahomes and Kelce. 

You look at Buffalo and 1 week it might be Diggs,Motor, Davis and Beasley.

Another week Sanders,Moss and Knox. 

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I said before the game that two things happen with the Bills win tonight... 

1. The Bills are in great position for the 1 seed

2.  KC probably doesn't make the playoffs.

Kc has played ravens bills browns chargers which along with kc are the other 4 teams that are the class of the AFC.  They are wounded but will make the playoffs.  Denver and Vegas will be behind them when all is said and done.  

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

Kc has played ravens bills browns chargers which along with kc are the other 4 teams that are the class of the AFC.  They are wounded but will make the playoffs.  Denver and Vegas will be behind them when all is said and done.  

At best as a wildcard with a long road away from their stadium against teams that already have their number.

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

KC is very likely making the playoffs as a wildcard.  They have a pretty easy schedule coming up over the next several weeks.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"Let's take out that drywall and put a new cinderblock wall in. Add some nice BRIGHT overhead fluorescent lighting too. Thanks!"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.