2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

Just now, Boxcar said:

He doesn't look very fast

Even if you reminded 15 years when a RB was a premium position in the draft, I just don’t see him as a first rounder. Pair that with the fact that’s it’s 2021 and RB is sort of a luxury pick in the first, I just don’t get it. 

Take that with a grain of salt. I’m not a huge college football guy. 

Just now, Simon said:

I agree, but some guys are just born to be Stillers and Harris strikes me as one of them.

He strikes me also as a VERY smart guy. Smart enough, and honest enough, from interviews I've heard, to be a bit of a wildcard via social media and interviews.

In other words, he'll fit right in in the 'burgh.

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

So he's got two medical red flags and before you say Covid isn't a big deal for young athletes I direct you to 19 year old hockey player Marco Rossi.  Drafting a guy with a back problem that might need more surgery and a disease with a track record of causing heart problems that I can't screen for before I pick.  More power to you fellas.

Lamarr Chase had covid and he went #5 overall. 

Just now, Weatherman said:

Do they need a LB?  They need offense, they are awful.  Get your QB a lineman or WR.  I’m thinking Jenkins or WR here.  

It’s JAX. It reminds me of late 2000’s Bills, where NO MATTER WHAT, you go best player available. 

Just now, IgotBILLStopay said:

Baltimore might take Rousseau - hoping they dont and go for a T at 27 to replace Orlando Brown

Seems to be some questions about whether he can be effective coming off the edge. Think I read somewhere that most of his production came from playing inside which he likely won’t be able to do in the NFL