2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

I'd love the Steelers to go with Harris here.  They probably won't and end up taking one of the WRs or CBs I am holding out hope for, but I would love for them to take Harris.  Too many other good players on the board probably, though.......

Edited by sven233
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

If JOK makes its to 26 or 27 i'm willing to make that move to get him. Hes just too good a football player and would be a LB/Big Nickle this team has been looking for since they got here.

I wonder how good Edmunds would be at Edge

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

So, with the way the board is falling, is Etienne gonna be the best player if he gets to that point?

If they pick Etienne it's because they wanted him all along. It wouldn't be about BPA. It would be about giving the Bills a player that immediately gives them a better chance of beating their main competition in the AFC.

Just now, Process said:

I don't know much about JOK so genuinely curious. 

Does he replace Edmunds? Or does he just not see the field when we are in two LB sets?

He probably replaces Taron Johnson in 3 Safety looks like they did with Raphael Bush but he is way way way better than Bush, Marlowe, Neal etc. Can cover TE's, can play the run, can cover slot WR's

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Well, this didn't age well...or at all. 😁 :devil:

There are way more examples of players with bad medicals, particularly back problems, who didn't make it back then there are Rob Gronkowskis. The Titans want to roll the dice, that's fine.  Farley already can't tackle.  I don't think his back surgeries are going to improve that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

He probably replaces Taron Johnson in 3 Safety looks like they did with Raphael Bush but he is way way way better than Bush, Marlowe, Neal etc. Can cover TE's, can play the run, can cover slot WR's

O so he's more a S /LB hybrid?

• Like (+1) 1