Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I don’t think our d has looked even that great with our starters in. We got pretty lucky the first few weeks in making big stops when needed. But teams have moved the ball in us a lot , at will. 

Is there a reason why Roberts is on this team,  two turnovers tonight and one of the slowest returners in the game.  

I was saying all week, this was a much bigger bull#### ask of the Bills than the Titans. They are resting and sitting at home for two weeks, working out and prepping for the bills. Piece of cake for them. 

put this behind them and move on. 

Just now, Muppy said:

did anyone think the Bills would go undefeated this season? I think people need to get a grip this team still has a lot of positives and im not going to go all"fire everyone" for one bad outing ##### # ###

I’m not feeling too bad. Even good teams have bad games. Bills where hurt. Had to game plan for two teams because they didn’t know what was going to happen. I believe they beat KC next week if healthy. 

Just now, dubs said:

I was saying all week, this was a much bigger bull#### ask of the Bills than the Titans. They are resting and sitting at home for two weeks, working out and prepping for the bills. Piece of cake for them. 

put this behind them and move on. 

Yes, while the Bills are getting jerked around prepping for 2 teams at once.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We all thought the Titans were going to be the ones not wanting anything to do with this game. NOPE.

The Bills got their butts handed to them tonight. It happens. They weren't going 16-0. They aren't going 15-1. They aren't going 14-2.

But the D is officially a problem and this team is CARRIED BY ALLEN. 

This needs to change moving forward.