2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

This coaching staff sure has their share of awful moments.  Where is the guy in the booth that is supposed to tell McDermott to challenge that spot.  We can see it clearly after 1 replay but yet they can't after 3 minutes? 

And then to not sneak it needing a foot?  What the heck are they doing?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

Daboll is a ***** idiot. There have been about 7 of these dumbass types of calls already today. 

I would have pit both backs in and run it.  Make the defense commit to one or the other back

Just now, TheProcess said:

Absolute joke. They knew it was up the middle. Either QB sneak or run up the middle. Line is brutal

blocking that. How hard is it to get one yard?

Morse got owned on that play and fork-lifted back into Gore. Tripped him up before he could hit the hole.

It happens.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

They do because the clock will keep ticking and they aren't going to keep averaging that much likely.

Well, the Bills didn't score so I'd expect a heavy dose of AP followed by some hard play action.  If it's me I play action on first down and try to pop one to McLaurin.

Should have been Josh on the sneak. When you put in WRs, and spread the Defense and they get out of the Heavy Stacked Line package, it should be automatic. Josh wouldve had it. There was an open gap right in front of him.

Why cant this team figure out the simplest things?