2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

Knox looked like he rolled into a first down, but his elbow clearly touched the ground before he did it, he realized and then rolled after that happened, the spot was correct. 

Gore has been awful in short yardage today. he's had gaps, an has been stuffed short of where he should get to. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Absolute joke. They knew it was up the middle. Either QB sneak or run up the middle. Line is brutal blocking for that. How hard is it to get one yard?

“It’s hard to get <1 yard in the NFL” - Sean McDermott

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Knox fell on defender... he was never down

Once he blew the whistle because he thought progress was stopped, the additional fall forward becomes moot.  I watched the replay and could not tell if his backside touched before landing on the defender, so that was never going to be overturned.  Which is why I thought McD might do it.

Just now, Jerboski said:

Gore doesnt have it today, give the ball to motor 

These are on the O-line. Josh needs to take notes from Brady on sneaking. Josh is too strong to not at least work with him on his technique.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I know most love McD on here but he is just awful game day coach.  There is zero downside to challenging that spot.

Yes there was, Knox's elbow clearly bumped the ground before he realized he wasn't down and tried to roll. It was plain as day