Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Good lol. He's not very open if he expects every ball to drop into his bread basket and can't high point a football. 

JA's playing poorly. And the WRs are getting owned as well.

That’s actually one and the same.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

The tragedy of this game so far is the defense is playing amazing. 

This has been the case in just about every Pats game since McDermott got here. Defense is able to hold the Pats offense but the QB screws it up. I feel terrible for the defense right now. If Allen doesn't pull it together it's a wasted effort.

We are wasting a very, very good effort by the defense today. Beyond the pass over milano, D is playing out of their minds. Hope this doesn’t become a trend where we’re all wishing (again) what could have been with such an excellent defense.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

DAMMIT!! We had that mofo!!  Wow, we dodged the facemask by Shaq!  OMG, McD challenging the spot?  His forward progress is stopped, but I don't see how they overrule this one.

He might just also want to TO, but I hate going down to only 1. The first one we took was dumb

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

IDK, I think the WR's are fine

There have been numerous plays where they are getting zero separation and a few where they have and Josh has missed them. Why I said they both have to elevate their games - I would put more of the onus on Allen to get rid of the ball and not create negative plays where the receiving option is not there. That being said we could use an upgrade at one receiver position. I like Brown and the rest I feel are good complimentary assets, but not game changers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Good lol. He's not very open if he expects every ball to drop into his bread basket and can't high point a football. 

The ball has to at least be catchable before you place blame. Unless it's Zay, I guess. If Josh is on, Zay is having a big game.

• Like (+1) 1