Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

As I posted elsewhere, Eric Wood is ripping him on the radio for not recognizing the underthrown ball.  It's not about being a Josh apologist.  Zay needs to either break it up, or tackle him there without giving up the return.

BS. How long was the INT return anyways. And Zay tried to come back on the ball. Little difficult when he has 4 yards on the DB and Allen underthrows him horrendously 

I honestly think that Josh is so confident in his physical abilities he NEEDS to have moments like this for Daboll to get through to him.

Receivers are not getting open and Josh is not going to trust himself to drop it into a window with the picks. But he needs to settle down and throw some more away even if it runs counter to his mental makeup

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Well I'd like to see him win one matchup this game.. that's on JA but the WRs are doing him zero favors right now

What are you watching?! He was open there and drew a holding penalty when he beat his defender earlier. Oh yea I forgot he's this year's whupping boy.