Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, North Buffalo said:

Zay need to high point that one not on josh

That one is on Josh. He can’t just throw it up. Sure, I’d like to see Zay protect the ball better but that throw is all on Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Who ever said that? But he is the guy we DO have, and most of us hope he works out. Miserable start today. 

There were some who said that. I’ve liked Josh up to now actually but this is unfortunately exactly what I feared, that he’d be one of these guys that has the deer in the headlights look in a big game. 

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Josh is a choker

I know this is hard to accept for Bills fans but the Patriots are a much better team. People kept trying to spin our 3-0 but we squeaked by three bad teams while making tons of mistakes. NE hammered three bad teams with few mistakes.

Josh will be fine but we aren’t some elite team on NE’s level like people were dreaming.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Man I don't get it. He's throwing everything off his back foot. What is happening?

Excellent man coverage is forcing Allen to hold on to the ball.  Josh tends to move when that happens, and the defensive line is playing containment.

It’s not really anything more complicated than that.

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

Zay needs to highpoint that. Likely runs into defender and draws a flag.

It's hard to be too critical of JA when I see these WRs just completely dogging it out there.. at least break up the play Zay sheesh. Dude's waiting for the ball to drop to him cause he can't catch it either way

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

That may be the worst quarter I’ve ever witnessed a QB play.

2 picks, a fumble and an almost fumble early.

Josh Allen looks as bad as Peterman.

Josh has no idea what he's doing. He probably does not even realize he's playing in an NFL game right now