Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Never said he was great to begin with, but he hit on SOME of them last year. He is consistently overthrown receivers by 5+ yards on every deep ball he attempts this season.

Yup for sure I agree completely

Pats had that 3rd and 9 play well covered but it was single coverage. Get the ball out on time and let your receiver make a play. Josh is rattled and trying to do it all himself because he knows he's off to such a brutal start. He's making things so much harder for himself. That 2nd down hail mary throw looked like JuCo ball. 

3 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Lots of hot takes on Allen in this thread, it's the Patriots you really can't use this as a judgement on anything.

Maybe, but to get over the hump and take the next step, The Bills need to learn how to nut up and play the Pats. Brady being 30-3 against us if the most ridiculous stat in history 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Brady is off today. 

Allen needs to settle down and get some points this drive 

Another turnover from Allen and you have to put in Barkley. 

Is Brady off or is our D just really good? Its been a while since he has had a really good game against us in New Era Field

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

The Bills are not ready for big games, especially Allen.  Pretty much what I expected.

For the last few years, the minute the team starts to get some respect (some folks were talking the team up this week), they lay the smelliest of eggs, usually against this team.

They're in our division.  I don't care what the record says, we have to go through them (not around them) to be successful.  After 20 ***** years, I'm ready to see some progress for God's sake.