Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that was not Bojo’s fault.  Bad snap and then someone completely whiffed on their assignment

I'll give you that.  Just pissed.  Allen is luck he doesnt have 3 picks.  We got a bunch of midgets at WR with a 6'2" on the sideline and even bigger on the PS.  Enough of the circus act at WR.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'm very concerned that Allen has completely lost his touch on deep balls.

Unpopular opinion, but he was never very good on deep balls. I know he led the league in air yards, but he missed as much as he hit last year (granted, with very little to work with)

so far i see little to zero improvement from Allen

he is throwing a little more accurate but thats about it. still fumbling, throwing int's, taking terrible sacks, can't read a defense, bad clock management 

Edited by dous21

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Lots of hot takes on Allen in this thread, it's the Patriots you really can't use this as a judgement on anything.

You have to know the situation there against any team. It's either a FG shot or 4 down territory. Throw the damn ball away!

Edited by Real McCoy

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

Yes, it’s not like there is a precedent for strong Bills starts leading to losing seasons or anything. Or drafting bad quarterbacks. My bad. 

I hope you’re at the game and when someone inevitably throws a *****, you’re screaming because of a Bills touchdown and said ***** lands where it should.