Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Well more of the same  Year after year  They always kick our ass in the trenches on both sides of the ball  We talk all week about Brady but its the no names that beat the crap out of us

Josh has had ample time to throw. He's missing wide open guys, even ones he's locked on to from snap to pass.

Plays specifically made to give him at least one reception he still can't hit. It's not the O-line.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Helpmenow said:

Bills aren’t in the pats league folks

It’s pretty sad when all I was hoping for all week was a decent showing. I wasn’t hoping for a win, just don’t come out and look horrible.

We can’t even have that.

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

We suck 

I don't think we suck at all. I still think we'll make the playoffs. We just suck full on against the Pats. It's like the school bully pushing us around. You can see how jumpy they are, how uneasy Allen is. They know they need to play a perfect game and it just seems to make them play worse

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Another Fan said:

Not going to give up on Allen by any stretch of the imagination.  Still I can’t help but wonder if he should’ve put more attention to practicing versus making TD celebration videos with a Bills legend 

This is as ridiculous as saying video games cause violence. Yeah I’m sure he skipped practice and meetings to spend 10min making a video

• Thank you (+1) 1

Did someone forget to tell the team that the Pats are the one team you cannot make ANY mistakes against.  You have to play a perfect game.  Even then some teams still lose.  Maybe we came out with a game plan to take shots.  We need to quickly change that.