1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

When is this team going to stop being the Patriots whipping boys? When are they going to believe they belong on the same field with them? That's most of the problem. This team has already lost the game before it starts in their own heads against rhe Patriots

4 minutes ago, familykwi said:

I've moved to San Diego and want to bring my kids back for a game in the next couple of years.  Are the fans in the stands equally whiney?  If so, maybe I don't want to do that.  Insufferable.

I come on the board looking to view some of the reactions, but it's hard to filter out all of the unintelligible noise.

Please stay in San Diego. Talk about whiney and insufferable...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

LOL at this team  Pats have basically decided were running it down your throat and dare you to beat us downfield  Bills responded with thank you may I have another 

Not like many on this board have not noted what we lack in the trenches, WR's that can catch, and Special Teams that do suck.

We get our hopes up knowing full well that this team is not there on many levels. Should not be surprised, would not mind being surprised, but the Pats have seen all the weaknesses we have noted all year that need to be addressed.

McBeane need to know how to let guys go that are no longer effective as players - they seem almost too attached to their players.