1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

correct Pats with no over the top safety and were running into a box with 8/9 defenders and extra linemen at that  Honestly I'd let Allen throw on first down off play action every snap this game  Or run on 1st then pass/pass  Give allen two shots to convert the 5-8 yards

Exactly- problem is Allen is playin awful and cant hit the broad side of the barn

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea.

Im still amazed when people complain about the complainers. 

The Bills have been an atrocious organization for going on 20 years. What do they expect?

You say that as if the only way to cope is to bash the whole team and complain on a message board haha. 

Remember that officials are highly accurate based on their assessment of their calls done by their own staff. Wonder how an independent audit group would grade these clowns.

I like too how it is a weird WTF call then quick "go to commercial" and don't talk about it.

Sean McDermott is not a head coach or even a defensive coordinator at this point.  We can say Lynn would probabaly be much more competitive with Allen.  Or even Harbaugh’s as much as folks derided then but Sean is as scared as Jauron or Canned Chan Gailey at Gillette. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Did you think Josh would suddenly be a HOF QB in his first go round against the Patriots?  Apparently you did not expect a learning process, just instant achievement.

Can we block posters on this board?  That's a feature I'd take full advantage of.

Yep, just click on their username and hit ignore user then check all the boxes and save

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Exactly- problem is Allen is playin awful and cant hit the broad side of the barn

You did see the three / four passes he's had dropped right?  Include the one potential TD?!

• Thank you (+1) 1