1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, familykwi said:

I've moved to San Diego and want to bring my kids back for a game in the next couple of years.  Are the fans in the stands equally whiney?  If so, maybe I don't want to do that.  Insufferable.

I come on the board looking to view some of the reactions, but it's hard to filter out all of the unintelligible noise.

No, not at all.  Nor is the pre-game conversation - yes there are some Negative Nelly's, but IRL most Bills fans seem to have an understanding of what's really going on with this team.  Most fans are just pumped up to (hopefully, potentially) see a good game!

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Dabol running it into stacked boxes is bringing me down again

He had me feeling good about him, and I know he’s dialed up some plays that should’ve worked absent garbage WRs, but that 2nd down run was so, so bad.  

I cringed the second we handed it off knowing the series was over.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

McKenzie looks like he is jogging when he is on kickoffs - he should just find a seam an go... not like you are going to get hit any lighter if your just trotting sideways.

McKenzie's not making this team next year he's awful. Just another practice squad scrub.

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

hate our play calling  Why do you call that play  Horrible

Yep. Even better question is why are the bills obsessed with running on 1st and 2nd downs which results in getting into 3rd downs, when they are the 2nd worst 3rd down offence in the NFL

• Sad 1