1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Ok this game means nothing, but I am seriously annoyed about how the Bills are playing and how the coaches have approached things so far. The Bills are playing nervous, intimidated wimpy football. The Coaching/play calling has been ridiculously cautious. Trotting out Hauschka (or even playing him now if he is hurt,  which he seems he is) is seriously stupid. Go for it on fourth down. They should be playing this game "balls out" not turtling!!

Edited by Livinginthepast
  • Like (+1) 1

After two great throws that were not caught Allen throws a bad ball to the flat.  He then follows that throw up with a perfect strike for the 1st down.  Then he throws a decent pass to Shady for no gain.  As for the 3rd down throw, who knows.  Was it a bad pass or did the TE not run the right route?  Overall tugh Allen has thrown the ball well today you just won't see it in the stats. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

This board is so hard to read on game days

"Allen throwing perfect passes and his receivers aren't helping him. Get him some help

Allen over throws receiver

"Allen is not an NFL quarterback"

Wow

It's brutal today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

"Allen throwing perfect passes and his receivers aren't helping him. Get him some help

Wow

I've moved to San Diego and want to bring my kids back for a game in the next couple of years.  Are the fans in the stands equally whiney?  If so, maybe I don't want to do that.  Insufferable.

I come on the board looking to view some of the reactions, but it's hard to filter out all of the unintelligible noise.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Wow

Imagine that, different people have different perspectives. Just crazy.

• Haha (+1) 1