1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

5 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

I guess I'll go study. I'll leave the game on but might as well get something productive done since the Bills aren't on offense. 

I am painting my daughters room...just checked in here for the first (and probably last time) today. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Rookies do rookie things, especially against Belichick. What is he, like 29-0 vs rookie QB’s? 

They expect miracles with a patch work Oline, rookie RB and WR that are 4th or 5th on most teams

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Points on this drive or put Barkley in. Come on here. There are coaches and players at position other then QB that need to be evaluated. The kid doesn’t have it today

Barring Allen going on a Peterman like INT streak or an injury... they wont be putting in Barkley.  Give it a rest.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Points on this drive or put Barkley in. Come on here. There are coaches and players at position other then QB that need to be evaluated. The kid doesn’t have it today

Really?  Reaaaaaaally?  

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

He's a rookie QB playing one of the best defensive head coaches of all time and has no talent around him. It is literally impossible to make any judgement on his ability in these circumstances.

Allen has not been good, but he’s going up against Belicheck and has been completely left out to dry by his teammates.  

I wish hed he’d be better today too, but he’s in such a horrible position to succeed.   

That said, he could show a lot if he can regain composure and not allow himself to be part of the offensive suck. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, familykwi said:

Thanks for this.  I didn't think it was possible.  Although you don't click, you just run your mouse over the name to see ignore.  When I click it, there is a follow button, but not ignore.

Awesome 

Sure. So the game day threads become "opportunities". You can always click on them in case you want to give them another chance, but I don't remember reversing any.