1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

That was an awful interception. Even I could see the DB staring down the route on TV. I knew that was an interception before he even threw the ball. 

Allen is having a tough day. But I expected it. Rookie QBs always struggle against Belichick, especially in Foxboro. 

Ya man, half this place will walk away thinking they picked the wrong josh again but people are sooo easily swayed and say things they dont mean or just dont know. They shld slow their roll one way or another.  There will be struggles and it is what it is

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Edmunds has sucked again, no question. But the Pats are getting their backs on Thompson and Alexander either run game or pass game and carving us up. 

The passing matchups haven't killed them and Thompson and Alexander have both created turnovers in the pass game.

It's the runs up the middle where Edmunds should have been making plays and directed wide to Wallace side that have gashed them.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Points on this drive or put Barkley in. Come on here. There are coaches and players at position other then QB that need to be evaluated. The kid doesn’t have it today

:huh: You must be kidding here! Either that or you don't get it.

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Just throw bombs - if intercepted its better than anything our punter can do

Higher % play yardage wise than trying to get 10 right. 

I swear he's more accurate from distance than short. No touch.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

Just now, SCBills said:

Allen has not been good, but he’s going up against Belicheck and has been completely left out to dry by his teammates.  

I wish hed he’d be better today too, but he’s in such a horrible position to succeed today.   

That said, he could show a lot if he can regain composure and not allow himself to be part of the offensive suck. 

The first two passes were routine catches that were dropped

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

He's a rookie QB playing one of the best defensive head coaches of all time and has no talent around him. It is literally impossible to make any judgement on his ability in these circumstances.

It was a mistake - Allen will make them. He did that same thing about 3 games ago where he locked onto a receiver on his left and did not see the safety coming over.

He will need to correct that - does not make me overly worried - Allen knew as soon as he let it go... you could see it on his face. He was upset and he will learn from this. 

This is why he needs these games and not Barkley or any other QB.

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Can we stop with these, "X player is horrible because they don't play like a Hall of Famer on every play."

I doubt it no.  My kingdom for intelligent insight instead of "sentences" that elementary teachers would wince over.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Yes but he's only 20. When he turns 21 things will be fine.?

LoL.

I agree he looks bad. I just think he's thinking too much tho. His issues are coachable, he might be out of position. His physical ability is phenomenal.

Allen is automatic at QB sneak

3 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

This looks like another McD special blowout performance. It looks like the Bills gave up before they got on the plane and McD and his elite coaching team decided on no specific game plan for Brady and co. Bellichick must just love these games.

And, another cop out by Kimmy to remain completely aloof and insensitive towards fans.  Win now mode just meant they didn’t care about winning now.  It meant that they were perfectly content until the bottom fell out.  Honestly having worked in loss prevention analysis in retail and doing cold reads of internal fraud they cannot keep their franchises together to much longer with severally discounted tickets, merchandise, and concessions with vouchers and hospitality vouchers as well.  

3 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

He's a rookie QB playing one of the best defensive head coaches of all time and has no talent around him. It is literally impossible to make any judgement on his ability in these circumstances.

Hes played enough to make the easy throws- 4/11 18 yards

Just now, WideNine said:

It was a mistake - Allen will make them. He did that same thing about 3 games ago where he locked onto a receiver on his left and did not see the safety coming over.

He will need to correct that - does not make me overly worried - Allen knew as soon as he let it go... you could see it on his face. He was upset and he will learn from this. 

This is why he needs these games and not Barkley or any other QB.

You're ruining this message board by offering multiple sentences and hopeful commentary.  JK, keep it coming.  

I don't think the announcers realize that Josh is not hesitant on the swing passes, he just thinks a bit more about taking some off the pass.

When you are told over and over again you need touch on your passes, you tend to over think the short passes.