1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Jasovon said:

Josh Allen doesn't have an NFL calibre receiver out there, can't expect them to catch those balls. 

That type of throw is pretty much how Desean Watson and DeAndre Hopkins operate all the time

It was a good throw and Foster actually made a decent play on it it just didn't connect. Nothing wrong with that play except maybe low percentage for a 4th and 3 obviously. 

Bills look hopeless. nothing has changed in 19 yrs. according to most people on here we need a whole new offensive line, 2 new WRs(starters), help on defense,a new RB, and very possibly a new starting QB.---Hope fully we can solve all those problems in next yrs draft.

3 minutes ago, BillsDiehard said:

McCoy is our demise...5 carries...whopping 7 yards!

That's on the line, he still causes misses with any space.  When he meets the handoff from Allen and 2 defenders simultaneously, then yards are going to be pretty hard to come by.

PK

We could be tied with better WR’s. THAT is crazy. As ugly as this is.....I can live with it so far. Again, I don’t need to win, I need to see flashes of hope. Run D is the most depressing part, and that can be fixed. I know OL and WR would suck. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

You don't need to defend Allen, it was a bad throw and a bad matchup to go to with Gilmore blanketing him. And don't give me any #1 WR would have caught it, guess what the Bills have Foster out there and Allen knows that.

It was a horrific 4th and 3 playcall.  Awful.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I don’t think we will ever see a Sean McDermott-coached team beat a Bill Belichick-coached team, no matter who is quarterbacking.  It’s men vs boys, just like it’s always been for the past 18 years. 

Lets see what happens when we have comparable talent. That's been the biggest problem the past 18 years 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

We could be tied with better WR’s. THAT is crazy. As ugly as this is.....I can live with it so far. Again, I don’t need to win, I need to see flashes of hope. Run D is the most depressing part, and that can be fixed. I know OL and WR would suck. 

Finally a GOOD take...

Really wondering how much Milano being out is affecting the run D (and Edumuds, they're a play making tandem).

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

You are right.  Everything is according to plan.  And this garbage is completely acceptable.  Come on man. 

• Sad 1