1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

If you are so keen for our QB to fail, why are you supporting this team?

Get a grip- im not wanting anyone to fail- just callin it as I see it and he has sucked. Furthermore, you dont have to be the police at twobillsdrive.

Edited by billsfan_34

That was an awful interception. Even I could see the DB staring down the route on TV. I knew that was an interception before he even threw the ball. 

Allen is having a tough day. But I expected it. Rookie QBs always struggle against Belichick, especially in Foxboro. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

This is why I will never ever predict the Bills to beat NE...

I'm with you... It just rarely seems that the Bills are in the same league as the Pats.

Allen's first game against Belichick... he gives great QBs fits so I expected him to have fun with the rookie.  I'm sure the defense's job will be to make sure Allen doesn't run.  They have better talent and coaching so not a lot of hope that we win enough matchups to make a difference in this game.

I'm hoping the Bills can get competitive before Brady retires... I've gone from wishing to see the Bills win a Super Bowl before I die to wanting to see them beat Brady in no doubt fashion before he leaves the field.  3-29 (with odds on two more losses every year) is absolutely embarrassing and is a stretch of divisional futility that may stand as an all-time record.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Get a grip- im not wanting anyone to fail- just callin it as I see it and he has sucked.

He's a rookie QB playing one of the best defensive head coaches of all time and has no talent around him. It is literally impossible to make any judgement on his ability in these circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

We have the worst GM in football and all of his terrible decisions are coming home to roost today.  Levi Wallace (Vontae Davis), McKenzie and Foster (Benjamin and Coleman) - the construction of this roster is negligent homicide and I’m the corpse.

Can you please act like a corpse and stop posting?

4 minutes ago, mynmisoli said:

I don't think ive ever seen an illegal block in the back....by the punting team??

We probably get called for that particular penalty more than any other team. Punting, kicking off, returning, offense, defense. I didn't see this one, but most of them are complete horse *****.