NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

CNN)NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts.

The Los Angeles Rams and the New Orleans Saints will have male cheerleaders dancing on their squads for the first time.
Dancers Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies have been preparing for the NFL season since they made the Rams cheerleading squad in March.

Well, Bills fans here don't care for the Jills. Maybe you will enjoy the Phils more? ?

180806113133-nfl-cheerleader-napoleon-ji

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/us/nfl-male-dancers-trnd/index.html?utm_content=2018-08-06T18%3A23%3A01&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=image

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

I don't get it, but whatever. I'm never looking at the cheerleaders anyways 

Good for them I guess. They can pursue an underpaid job with a low ceiling for another 5 years out of college, just like the girls.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Seriously? Is there no safe haven of male enjoyment left? 

Preach brother!!!

SOOOOO sick of feminists trying to turn us into women!!

1 hour ago, iccrewman112 said:

I have ALWAYS wondered why NFL teams don't have a band like college teams. Doesn't have to be a marching band. Would keep the crowd engaged and create a cool semi-college like atmosphere in the stadium.

They have cheerleaders too.

We better get the Jills back before the Phils.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Do fans need anyone to lead a cheer at the Ralph? Nah....spend the money on halftime shows featuring The classic local bands from Buffalo. C O C K Robin, Talas, Weekend, 805, Molkie Cole, Fat Brat or Chezere!

Edited by The Process
  • Like (+1) 1

Nothing like waking up to a good old homophobic thread!

I remember all of the times in my college days I went to football and basketball games and shrunk back in horror at the sight of co-ed cheerleading squads.  It almost ruined me for life!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Process said:

Do fans need anyone to lead a cheer at the Ralph? Nah....spend the money on halftime shows featuring The classic local bands from Buffalo. C O C K Robin, Talas, Weekend, 805, Molkie Cole, Fat Brat or Chezere!

Sweet Baby Jesus, Fat Brat can't still having any living members, can they?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't get it, but whatever. I'm never looking at the cheerleaders anyways 

Good for them I guess. They can pursue an underpaid job with a low ceiling for another 5 years out of college, just like the girls.

Never look at the cheerleaders?! I don't believe you!  At the Bills/Chargers game this past season, we were definitely checking out the Chargers cheerleaders when they were in front of our section.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Glad to see Aaron Maybin can still find work in the NFL.

Sadly for the rest of us schmucks, if he was wise with the money he received from the NFL he doesn’t have to work anymore.  It is amazing what one semi-decent year of college football can get you.

3 hours ago, The Process said:

C o c k  Robin, Talas, Weekend, 805 ... those guys are older than me.  Too funny ? 

I liked the Jill’s. Bring them back I say. 

Edited by Bob in STL