Adolphus Washington arrest - concealed weapon without permit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we live in a country that unarmed black men get killed by police in front of their kid and woman.

There is a reason the framers made it the 2nd amendment. It sounds like an over reaction by the police. He was released the same night? I wonder if he took his weapon home that night?

I realize this but that was at a traffic stop. As far as I can tell Police were clearing the area, they saw he had a gun, and like you said over reacted.

"The arrest happened as officers were clearing out a crowd in the water park parking lot around 10 p.m. Sunday."

Waiting to hear how losing Adolphus, Cyrus and Listenbee would be like gaining 3 first round picks!

Man they really need to find some magic down that depth chart.

They normally need a few surprises but they need like 8-10 of them this year.

Playing in a defense that is all about pressure from the front 4 they can't afford more flameouts.........but kudos to the guy that said Adolphus was his surprise cut.......that's lookin' like a distinct possibility.

we live in a country that unarmed black men get killed by police in front of their kid and woman.

There is a reason the framers made it the 2nd amendment. It sounds like an over reaction by the police. He was released the same night? I wonder if he took his weapon home that night?

Yeah, that's why he's lucky that reaching for his gun didn't cause the officers to shoot first and ask questions later.

The prostitute was an undercover cop.

this kind of stuff pisses me off to no end...why is our taxes being used to pay for a cop to dress up like a hooker just to catch someone that wants a BJ...they should just make prostitution legal across the U.S. and get those cops out there doing real work

Washington "reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle; just feet away from officers. [Washington] did not inform officers beforehand."

that move makes no sense at all , thank goodness the way police handled this

Edited by ALF

I realize this but that was at a traffic stop. As far as I can tell Police were clearing the area, they saw he had a gun, and like you said over reacted.

"The arrest happened as officers were clearing out a crowd in the water park parking lot around 10 p.m. Sunday."

Did he do something that was against the law? Yeah. So it wasn't overreacting by the cops.

It was doing their jobs.

Top notch decision making right there. Goodell is all over this and he might be all up in the unemployment line before too long. In the words of automated DC Tom, "You're an idiot"

Its a wonder this guy can figure out which end zone to run to if he gets the ball on a fumble !!

Do you have to check your common sense at the door when you enter the NFL ??? :huh:

WHY DO YOU TAKE A GUN TO A WATER PARK HELLO !!!!

Its a wonder this guy can figure out which end zone to run to if he gets the ball on a fumble !!

Do you have to check your common sense at the door when you enter the NFL ??? :huh:

Apparently you didn't see the thread about cutting in line. It's serious buisness, you may not get shot but a pistol whip is a reasonable punishment.

I wish I was privy to how Whaley conducted interviews at the combine. He couldn't tell mashed potatoes from squash. What the hell did they spend time discussing?

the second amendment. that's all. not a big deal or anything.