Adolphus Washington arrest - concealed weapon without permit

Arrest was for improper display not for pistol permit violation.

Defense will be he was securing it in his vehicle. He will get off the hook on the legal charge

Yeah it was "reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle just feet from officers. The suspect did not inform officers beforehand"

So he has the permit and simply made a move with a concealed weapon that police didn't like? I mean wouldn't this simply be a ticket?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dareus has proven to be the most boneheaded off the field player on our team that is still on the team, so you sound like a Dareus fanboy rather than an objective Bills fan.

I was referring to his "then we tank." when I said "you wish".

so you read it wrong there chief.

Arrest was for improper display not for pistol permit violation.

Defense will be he was securing it in his vehicle. He will get off the hook on the legal charge

Even if he doesn't get off on the legal charge, I'm not sure this is a suspension in the eyes of the NFL. Like you said, they didn't get him for illegal possession of a weapon, they got him because it was concealed.

Yeah, he was stupid and broke the law. But at least it appears to have been a properly registered weapon.

Yeah it was "reached for and displayed a gun while sitting inside his vehicle just feet from officers. The suspect did not inform officers beforehand"

So he has the permit and simply made a move with a concealed weapon that police didn't like? I mean wouldn't this simply be a ticket?

Either that or the police shoot you. No big deal.

I think I read somewhere that it was "an adrenaline rush" for her. I don't think that it was about the money.

Perfectly understandable. I wonder if she's on Craigslist.

Backpage and she charges $60 but she doesn't ever have change

my man. you know this stuff well, too.

This is outrageous. I can't believe that this is a crime and that the officers felt compelled to arrest him for it.

this this is all it is

ohio has a lot of real douchebag areas, though. it's a gross state.

and the Colin Kaepernick story would be front page news again...

no.....

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't ever mutter that name again, this is gonna create a **** storm!

everyone run!

I don't know what the article I read means by "displayed a gun", and if he is just sitting in his car not involved, I don't know why they would shoot him.

Yeah, no one has ever been shot by over zealous cops while sitting in their car "displaying a gun" in America. Cops shoot and never get convicted even when obviously guilty because cops are heroes and beyond reproach. "Justifiable homicide" is the term. I have friends and family in law enforcement, doesn't mean I can't question the profession!

And Washington is classic NFL thug. They're trained to BS everyone. They say football was the way out, a conscious admission they've had it tough and statement that suggest they don't want to live the way they had. Yet, despite being trained to lie to appease public sentiment, basically, they act the opposite. This guy had two kids in college. Was arrested for solicitation and now a gun charge. I'm supposed to root for this loser, who when arrested for prostitution said "You have to think before you act,” he said. “You can’t just think impulsively.” My guess is his impulsive behavior lead to his two kids. Not saying he's not a good father. I'm saying his continued questionabe decision-making is a problem.

Go ahead and be homers and stick up for him, wear your jerseys with the name of children on the back, and turn a blind eye to the National Felons League.

Favorite sport is played by more miscreants per capita than most professions outside those illegal ones.

Injuries during the season,boneheaded decision in the off-season. I was hoping for a clean break this time around wishful thinking I guess..

On the bright side. It's only Adolphius Washington.

Yeah, no one has ever been shot by over zealous cops while sitting in their car "displaying a gun" in America. Cops shoot and never get convicted even when obviously guilty because cops are heroes and beyond reproach. "Justifiable homicide" is the term. I have friends and family in law enforcement, doesn't mean I can't question the profession!

And Washington is classic NFL thug. They're trained to BS everyone. They say football was the way out, a conscious admission they've had it tough and statement that suggest they don't want to live the way they had. Yet, despite being trained to lie to appease public sentiment, basically, they act the opposite. This guy had two kids in college. Was arrested for solicitation and now a gun charge. I'm supposed to root for this loser, who when arrested for prostitution said "You have to think before you act,” he said. “You can’t just think impulsively.” My guess is his impulsive behavior lead to his two kids. Not saying he's not a good father. I'm saying his continued questionabe decision-making is a problem.

Go ahead and be homers and stick up for him, wear your jerseys with the name of children on the back, and turn a blind eye to the National Felons League.

Favorite sport is played by more miscreants per capita than most professions outside those illegal ones.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

we're off!

tenor.gif

Football isn't a way out. It's just a way to be able to afford to buy more guns and drugs.

I don't know what the article I read means by "displayed a gun", and if he is just sitting in his car not involved, I don't know why they would shoot him.

we live in a country that unarmed black men get killed by police in front of their kid and woman.

There is a reason the framers made it the 2nd amendment. It sounds like an over reaction by the police. He was released the same night? I wonder if he took his weapon home that night?

Edited by JaxBills

Have players smart enough not to bring firearms to a !@#$ing water park?

I think for most people that have a concealed carry permit, it's perfectly normal to carry under any situation allowed under law. It's kind of the point. I clearly don't know the details but I'm guessing this establishment has a no weapons policy and this incident occurred in the parking lot in a vehicle. It could be a case of cops being dicks, or it could be a case of him being careless with allowing his weapon to be seen while taking it off or putting it back on his person.