Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Penix at 8

Nix at 12

Wow. I guess teams have learned nothing about overdrafting QB's in recent years. 

Everyone hoping they find a QB and ride him for their rookie contract to a Super Bowl. Worse case scenario you bust on a QB and draft another one in two or three years.

7 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Not sure what you mean here

Throughout his career, he hasn't really targeted tight ends a ton.

Tonyan had that one good year as far as TD catches, but Rodgers mainly targets his wideouts.  Tight ends seem like an afterthought to him.  

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

sorry let me rephrase that and get ready to post later: “[guy Bills pick] is clearly an upgrade over Diggs and instantly top 10 in league, while Reid and Mahomes will be clueless how to use [guy KC picks] and he will probably bust”

Defeatist attitudes invite defeat. It doesn't make you smarter than the average bear.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Don't me shocked if an amazing defensive player drops to 28 and Beane is tempted 

Be less surprised if he moves up 3 spots to pick the same guy who would have fallen to 28😒

Just now, HappyDays said:

There are too many defensive players left on the board. Somebody remove Sean McDermott from the draft room.

Someone get McDermott in one of those hyperbaric chambers or whatever they're called.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1