AFC Divisional Playoff - Chiefs @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HappyDays said:

Come on Gunner, we can't use LBs as an excuse. There have been less talented defenses than ours that have managed to slow down this version of the Chiefs offense. Our guys are not ready. As usual.

Those other teams were not facing the playoff chiefs. The playoff chiefs are a monster. 

• Agree 1

There are so many reasons why I want the Bills to beat the crap out of the Chiefs. One of them is so that I never see Taylor Swift on my TV during a football game again. If her man retires after this game, good riddance.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This is the worst Chiefs offense in the Mahomes era, and we are making it look like they still have Hill and Kelce in their prime. If this keeps up I am 100% done with McDermott. He is a defensive head coach using all of our resources on defense and he can't stop them. If not this year, he will never do it.

Probably he won't but he's also missing a bunch of key defenders and their back ups. 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Should have been a hold on Dane Jackson but their letting em play which I can live with instead of Hochuli throwing flags all over the place 

Yea, holding at the point of attack. They should call that.

We aren't even slowing them down.

We need to score on every drive, I don't think that's possible.

Without some miracle turnovers, we just might not have the horses on d

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ryno23 said:

How is it that amateur idiots like us on this board know everything is going through 87 and yet the HC of the opposing team doesn't double up on him.   

It’s just that easy, isn’t it?

Just now, HappyDays said:

Come on Gunner, we can't use LBs as an excuse. There have been less talented defenses than ours that have managed to slow down this version of the Chiefs offense. Our guys are not ready. As usual.

No. They are attacking the linebackers. 

That isn't to say there haven't been other issues. The first TD is on Taron and Jordan miscommunication. 

But the Chiefs biggest strengths - Pacheco and Kelce - play right into our weakness - down to bottom of the roster linebackers. And the Chiefs are living there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1