AFC Divisional Playoff - Chiefs @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Quietly, Sean McDermott is turning in the kind of defensive performance we're used to seeing when the stakes are highest. He also looks noticeably tight. This is familiar territory and very alarming. Right now, no one is noticing because Allen is covering McDermott's butt.

But with all the injuries, it's at least understandable. Without your best LBs, Kelce is going to be a problem all night. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quietly, Sean McDermott is turning in the kind of defensive performance we're used to seeing when the stakes are highest. He also looks noticeably tight. This is familiar territory and very alarming. Right now, no one is noticing because Allen is covering McDermott's butt.

Trust me, everyone notices.  What you just said pretty much sums up the last 5 years of Buffalo Bills football.  It’s on everyone’s Radars…

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It’s hard to hate on him too much before seeing post half time.  Chiefs are just picking on Klein which is smart I would too lol 

it’s honestly kind of embarrassing they only converted one of those tds with such a huge liability on the defense.  Chiefs are in the situation where they could not punt the rest of the game and still lose now 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills D is in a really tough spot due to the injuries. I expect some adjustments, so we'll see.

He’s down to a 4th string CB and 3rd and 4th string LB (who was on his couch last week) on defense they held strong in the RZ 2/3 times. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I don't see any. 

Refs have been fair, ppl could say injuries but that's football. 

I guess I'm saying I won't accept any excuses if they don't finish

Sorry, meant plenty of REASONS the bills might lose. Mostly Mahomes and Kelce and the bills having dudes off the street playing LB.

Also those corners are eventually going to force the WRs to make a play on 3rd