Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

Allen terrible tonight 

OL awful 

no running game, cook been awful 

defense giving up long drives and can’t get off field 

disappointing 

Yes, and Brady is not calling a good game really.  The D is being incredibly aggressive.  Misdirection would be helpful.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Recently I got a warning for criticizing Josh in a thread.  Admittedly I was too strident .  But at the risk of getting out in time out , we are losing this game because of Josh.  He cannot keep turning the ball over.  Any objective assessment of this game would say this.

Pull him out now.  Maybe that will wake him up.

well this is it for me.  Asking for Allen to be pulled in the 4th quarter of a game for the division and the 2 seed.

Amazing.  No point in posting here if this is the mentality.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

We need to abandon the run game, period. We move the ball through the air, then try to establish "balance", get behind the sticks, and Allen screws up. The Bills haven't ran the ball for ***** today

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

What are the odds we can trade up for Penix?

What are the odds we can trade certain posters to FinHeaven?

I realize we'd need to give draft picks to take them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Murdox said:

This game is playing out like our season.  Leaving too many points on the field thanks to turnovers and mistakes.

Yep!  Been like this all season with a few outliers but overall this team is far too inconsistent for their experience on the roster. Starts with coaching and just reckless football by our QB with too many self inflicted mistakes. This is Josh’s 6th season.

Dolphins are getting pressure and I'll complain about sacks but you can't turn the ball over again and again.  Drives have to end in a kick end of story.  You can't take points off the board 4 times in a game.

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

We’re being out coached in a big game once again. The winning streak and playoff birth has been fun, but it’s a bad trend. 

This isn’t a coaching problem.  This is Josh turning the ball over.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

well this is it for me.  Asking for Allen to be pulled in the 4th quarter of a game for the division and the 2 seed.

Amazing.  No point in posting here if this is the mentality.

He is playing terribly.  

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Allen looks defeated on the bench.  Son, you are only down 7.

This is where the circus at coaching is hurting him.  His yes man Dorsey and novice Joe who is in the booth.  

McD with Tua almost whole game.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

The turnstile Oline has no affect right? What are you watching?

The O-line has been trash the entire night. People expect Allen to pull miracles out of his *** every time there’s a free rusher coming. Torrence has been especially bad. I think the 17 game season is wearing on him 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Unreal.

Josh is just killing us tonight.

I loathe McD but this game is all on Josh. 

He has had no help from Brady or Cook but Holy hell. 

Josh has sucked tonight, but coaches have done him NO favors.  He never has a quick release outlet. Brady has NO answers for the zero blitz or any heavy pressure.

Coaching is a significant issue in Josh's boneheaded mistakes.  Literally everything falls on him being a hero and overcoming the trash he is given to work with both in play call and on the field.

Edited by Preds
  • Agree 1

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

Nice holding no call on Phins before the fumble along w no PI on Knox that’s the game… meanwhile Brady forces the run when it should be pass every play 

Yeah. It’s really hard to win with this going on. 

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

@Simon @GunnerBill

At others who watch...

Our trap game and pull game is not working. It's strange. It's backup DL. We just ain't getting it. Thoughts?  

What am I missing?

Miami is getting to the gaps quickly. 

Edit: that cook sweep just didn't work. I guess collinsworth nailed it. Their defense is fast. 

Dawkins is blocking air.

4 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Josh is turning into Super-sized Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Again, his third OC in as many seasons.  

That is absolutely not good for a QB's development. 

That's not his fault.  

3 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

The turnstile Oline has no affect right? What are you watching?

The O-line has been trash the entire night. People expect Allen to pull miracles out of his *** every time there’s a free rusher coming. Torrence has been especially bad. I think the 17 game season is wearing on him 

• Like (+1) 2