Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Doesn't look like a catch?

Ā 

Anyway, if we can move down the field next week like we did tonight but actually get points out of it, we have a chance. My hopes aren't high, but we really did leave at least 21 points off the board tonight.

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Unreal.

Josh is just killing us tonight.

I loathe McD but this game is all on Josh.Ā 

He has had no help from Brady or Cook but Holy hell.Ā 

3 TOs in the red zone and time expires. 12 points possible. 19-14

Edited by Solomon Grundy

This is why I was convinced we'd lose this and get bumped out the playoffs. Dolphins playing with more passion and like they have more to prove. I'm just glad the Titans did us a favor otherwise I'd be punching the TV right now

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some of you continue to make excuses for the turnovers machine.Ā  It's beyond dumb at this point

Well he ainā€™t going anywhere so get used to it or stop watching.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

They have left a lot of points on the board this game.Ā  Damn shame.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I'm also done with Joe Brady.Ā  Running into a brick wall predictably every first down has them constantly behind the sticks

I don't like him as OC,but dam we could have Bill Walsh in his prime,buy ALLEN keeps turning the damn ball over.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Ā 

Or you know, our QB turns it over every time we're within striking distance of actually scoring points.

Thatā€™s also true, no doubt, I just posted at a moment where I wasnā€™t very impressed with Bradyā€™s plethora of first down runs. Allenā€™s turnovers have helped hide the fact that offense has been poorly called and schemed tonight imo.Ā 

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

@SimonĀ @GunnerBill

At others who watch...

Ā 

Our trap game and pull game is not working. It's strange. It's backup DL. We just ain't getting it. Thoughts?Ā Ā 

Ā 

What am I missing?

Ā 

Miami is getting to the gaps quickly.Ā 

Ā 

Edit: that cook sweep just didn't work. I guess collinsworth nailed it. Their defense is fast.Ā 

Ā 

They are fast but Knox is murdering some drives out there, imo

Neither Guard has been great and Wilkins is a problem

Missing Gabe on hte edge is huge also

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, VW82 said:

That last shot wasn't conclusive so they won't overturn. We needed that timeout.

It was worth a shot. Ā We desperately need a stopĀ 

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some of you continue to make excuses for the turnover machine.Ā  It's beyond dumb at this point

Meh.Ā 
Ā 

heā€™s losing this game by himself but heā€™s a huge net positive for this team over a long haul

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Josh is turning into Super-sized Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Yeah other than the 13 rushing TDs, athleticism, size, etc, this is almost accurate!

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

They have left a lot of points on the board this game.Ā  Damn shame.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I'm also done with Joe Brady.Ā  Running into a brick wall predictably every first down has them constantly behind the sticks

Brady is not impressing me any more than Dorsey. Two young coordinators a little in over their head.Ā  This is 3 games in a row where the offense is a mess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1