Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Lol no

Allen had bad games this year, but that drive wasn’t on him. It’s the fact that Davis doesn’t belong on the field, Spencer Brown is a train wreck, and Cook is unreliable. It’s an offense with no consistent players apart from Diggs, and maybe Kincaid. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Nice facemask Wrap.  Way to kill a nice punt by Martin.  Complementary football at its best.

We certainly like to make complimentary mistakes: drop into a false start into a false start into another missed pass into a penalty on a punt… 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Apparently the Bills don’t realize this is a big game?  I wonder why that is?

I mean, if Cook makes the catch we're up. Silly thing to say.  Terrible drop, but that first series on D and the way we ran MOST of that series says we're up for it...

• Eyeroll 1

This is ridiculous. I wish I knew how to quit The Bills/Football.

I knew this game was going to be aggravating, and it is exceeding my expectations. A dropped easy TD. Being in FG range and slowly getting out of it. Stupid penalties. No holding calls on The Eagles, despite their blatant holding. At some point Josh will try and save the day, which may result in god knows what and then we will have to listen to more bitching about him. Just ugly!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

yea there is no way the refs are allowing the bills to sniff at a win today.

or they are the most undisciplined team in the nfl.

Three ignored holding calls and an Offside called as a false start. It’s how the NFL treats Philly. Ridiculous bull####…

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.