Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Maine-iac said:

I'm thinking maybe he should think a little more but that's just me.

No.  He needs to just play his game.  Not conform to what the coordinator wants.  

A good coordinator plays to the strengths of his players.  And Josh has a lot of strengths to play to.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This team does not have the talent to run Tom Brady offense.  They just don't bro.  Josh is not that kind of QB.  Our receivers do not do a good enough job for it either.

that’s the issue l. With his arm if he was they’d be winning. Brady had jag WRs but he was disciplined. We are stuck somewhere between Luck Bortles and Rivers

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Are the players tuning out the coaches?

I legitimately don't get it.

I keep thinking it's about to turn around and this nonsense will be a distant memory 

I'm kind of concerned that this is just who we are now.

It's game after game after game.  I can't figure this team out.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PBF81 said:

This helps us know what kind of coach McD is when he doesn't have a QB that's always on and bailing him out.  

This notion that McD could have taken any drought team to winning seasons much less winning the division is a ridiculous proposition.  

Whatever, this game isn't even worth watching anymore.  If it were Philly, KC, Miami, Dallas, yeah, but not Denver.  

Whatever is wrong,...playcalling, execution, preparedness... McDermott had 10 weeks to correct it, and hasn't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

I hate this episode. We go down two scores entering the 4th quarter. We score but fail to overcome the two score deficit. Defense tires and the nail gets closed on us with about 3 minutes left. I believe this episode is a 20 yard TD for Javonte.

This is likely how it will play out.  Final score will look closer than reality bit result will be the same.  Big fat L.

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Denver’s last 12 points have been extremely lucky. Wilson throws a rainbow where the WR has his foot a mm in bounds on 4th down.

A FG that wouldn’t have happened if Oliver could tackle at all (and 6 inches from another doink).

A FG where they rushed the kicking team on and set in 12 seconds. I’ve never seen that before.

Wtf

Your "lucky" sounds a lot like "we suck."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nator99 said:

It’s the truth. Why can’t you call a spade a spade. He has had a bad year and hurt this team time and time again 

yea, hartys first call of the game should definitely be a deep out that boxes in the short agile guy at the sideline 

Josh isn’t playing great but that is hand in hand with a complete lack of common sense from the OC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This Broncos team has their ***** together way more than our Bills. Ashamed 

Isn’t surprising either given how flat we were coming off a 10 day break…

It appears like this team is one that relies solely on talent. 

Just now, daz28 said:

Everyone on the planet knows we were supposed to creep into FG range by taking what they give, except our QB.  Trying to tie this, and the fumble by Cook is ridiculous.  

Exactly we have no to's. defense was playing the boundaries take middle for a play then chip away for a fg

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I’m not putting this all on Josh.

Coaching is a huge problem.  He needed to play his game all year and was held back.  You don’t make a vet remake his game like that.  He doesn’t need to think, just react and play.

How is that not on Josh? What does the guy have to do before he takes blame?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

At this point, I don’t know how josh can be called great. He’s playing like a rookie. He has the potential to be great and he displays flashes, but he is so incredibly inconsistent at this point. We may have a QB problem in our hands. I’ll say I don’t think McD or Dorsey are helping him

He's gotta stop being a hero. Instead he's gotta take what he can get.

3 minutes ago, Nator99 said:

But remember the homers here say he can do  no wrong and he is the greatest QB ever. So tired of him not getting blame. McD didn’t throw that pic. 

and?

you want him cut? traded? benched?

what exactly is your point

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

It used to be people complained that running the ball takes it out of Allen’s hands.  I now agree with  running the ball more.  He had been a turnover machine.  Sorry but true. 

Idk, I remember a lot of people complaining that Daboll didn’t run at all. They just didn’t like his pointless HB dive he would call all the time. Dorsey’s version of the delayed shotgun draw.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is for the best. It’s not easy but in the long run, we will be better for this down year. Replace everyone, mcd, beane. Everyone. 

I keep forgetting they signed that extension after McD made the Diggs situation worse.  

So I don’t know what Pegula will do.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.