Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Last week Atlanta and Jacksonville looked tired and sloppy.

This week Buffalo looks sloppy. You can't tell me the Jags getting an extra week in London isn't a HUGE advantage. Throw in the flags and injuries and this is almost an unfair advantage. Complete BS.

It is an unfair advantage. 

1 minute ago, BillsUberAlles said:

This team is just really off today and I can't help thinking it's due to crazy travel and time difference.

NFL experiment with having a team waiting in London two weeks in a row will be over after this game.

Well Jacksonville is basically the Ambassador for London so what better way to improve their standing than to beat the up and coming bills after they've been so hot

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

This offense needs a GPS to find the first down marker, 50 yard line, RZ and end zone.  

This is making me sad. Jacksonville's D is not very good. Regardless of our defensive situation our offense shouldn't be this clueless. 

Are you on the Bills staff?  “Our offense” 

Just now, Steptide said:

Need to start throwing deeper. Jags are obviously on to the dink and dunk offense. Also stop tossing it to cook

No dude. Josh is dinking and dunking bc they are lining up in a spread offense every play and they are taking the receivers away.

They need to line up under center, establish the line of scrimmage, pull 8 into the box. THEN they can throw down field. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Refs suck, jet lag, Milano injury, blah

blah blah

The excuses will be flowing uncontrollably tomorrow.  

Bottom line…in games where your defense is hurting, Josh and the offense need to rise to the occasion.  Instead the offense looks just like they did in the 9-6 game.  

Yes.  Offense is non existent.  They have done nothing so far. 

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

is there a reason Dorsey refuses to put Allen under center this game?

Why use play action when it's so successful? Surprise the Jags with an ineffective scheme, that'll screw them up. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

I hate when we play Jacksonville…

I just hate Jaxonville and that overrated Prince Valium at QB.  Wait, I hate Coach Head Visor too.

And I HATE watching Zay Jones catch passes against us.  That chump couldn't catch a cold when he played here.

Edited by Sandhill Mike
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

For the 43rd time this year, Allen airmails the RB 7 yards away from him forcing to run from a flat footed stance.  Stop calling that play.  Allen can’t do it.

Oddly enough instead throwing it directly to the Jags defender or trying to throw it through him he opted to toss it over him which yeah slowed it down.

• Disagree 1

Look, there is a long way to go in the game, and maybe we get things righted and figured out.  But this is insane.  We look totally unprepared, but you know what?  I don't even blame the players or coaches.  I mean, how can you be prepared for everything you are put through physically and emotionally with a trip like this?  On top of that, you are expected to get and learn a game plan together. 

It's one thing if 2 teams are going through the same thing at the same time.  That's why these London games are usually terrible....you have 2 teams totally unprepared.  But in this case, the Jags had a clear advantage by being there for 2 weeks.  In a league there is such a fine line between winning and losing, this isn't a fair fight.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

• Simon pinned this topic

This sucks. I cant believe White gets hurt with a 20 point lead and now milano is gone for the year right at the start of the game.

All the energy has drained from the game and you can see it.  They need a pick six, strip sack fumble return or punt return to get things going.

also Eisen and Warner are just awful calling the game.  

This is awful. Don’t get this game plan. What happens when they go under center? But Dorsey sticks with the gun and letting the jags just send pressure at will. We take the 1-2 yard pass all day...meanwhile Jags getting 10-15 yds at will. 

• Agree 1