[Fish Forum]: The Bills Are Overrated & They Will Be Exposed on Sunday

Matt_In_NH

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We lost to the Jets with Zach Wilson.   They may be right.  We'll see Sunday. 

The last three games against the Jets the Bills offense has been well below average. That really wasn't a surprise. Expect a well below average offensive output again when we play the Jets later this season at home.

The last three games against the Dolphins the Bills offense has moved the ball with ease. 

Last three games against the Dolphins: Record 2-1

Game 1: 500 yards 31 first downs 19 points 1 Turnover

Game 2: 450 yards 29 first downs 32 points 1 Turnover

Game 3: 425 yards 25 first downs 34 points 3 Turnovers

Last three games against the Jets: Record 1-2

Game 1: 320 yards 19 first downs 17 points 2 Turnovers

Game 2: 232 yards 14 first downs 20 points 0 Turnovers

Game 3: 315 yards 19 first downs 16 points 4 Turnovers

It's been a night and day difference in offensive output going against the Dolphins defense vs. the Jets defense. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Fin Heaven.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except for maybe ChiefPlanet.

Haha! I was going to say Chiefs Planet is the absolute worst of humanity. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

29 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Says so right here

https://finheaven.com/threads/the-bills-are-overrated-they-will-be-exposed-on-sunday.380217/

I give this thread on finheaven 2 fins down

I like how the very next post following the OP is totally realistic and pretty much what a normal fan of either team would agree with. This should be a one score game for either side. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Not if I expose myself first. Wait......😄😄😄

So you were the one throwing the dildos at Brady then?  

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

We really need to win this game.

I can’t take listening to the Dolphins ball washing (everywhere) much longer.

Not to mention being 0-2 in the division and 1-2 conference ...

• Like (+1) 2

Fish fans are hungry to beat us at  home in WNY. Their hopes of glory and jealousy blind them and hence silly smack talk posts ensue.  The Bills are overrated they say. That's weak hombre , back that up. sooo LAME 

I remember that september debacle in Miami in the heat. I want payback

Weather won't decide this game tomorrow . I will take our 12th man in bringing oppressive NOISE to the stadium though

GO BILLS 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I feel like these "opposing team message board" threads are just like the "random talking head says something about the Bills" thread. Just someone's opinion, which may or may not be supported by evidence. But in the end, WGAFF what they think?

16 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

There appears to be a few Bill's fans that think the Dolphins will win

Okay. I’m sure there’s some Dolphins fans who think the Bills will win too. 

The majority on that board are fans of the opposing team. Bills fans have this weird delusion that everyone is a fan of our team or wants them to win every week or thinks they are the best. 

They don’t. And it would be less fun if they did. 

I want to beat the Dolphins, I’m confident we will.  Their fans want to beat the Bills and they are confident they will. What’s the ***** noteworthy topic here?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

The majority on that board are fans of the opposing team. Bills fans have this weird delusion that everyone is a fan of our team or wants them to win every week or thinks they are the best. 

They don’t. And it would be less fun if they did. 

I want to beat the Dolphins, I’m confident we will.  Their fans want to beat the Bills and they are confident they will. What’s the ***** noteworthy topic here?

Agree. Just for S&G I went over there to check out the thread.

Nothing you wouldn't expect to see here, although I would say TBD rates higher on the Xs and Os analysis.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Game 1 was a tough watch and I knew it would be. Playing NY on a Monday night on 9-11 in their house for the opener with all the hoopla going in was a very tall order. I would've rather played the Chiefs,  Eagles or Dolphins on a regular scheduled Sunday.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Fin Heaven.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except for maybe ChiefPlanet.

star wars GIF

Oh, I agree 100%

• Like (+1) 1

Twice fired McDermott vs. The Kid Genius.

We had 420+ yards last year on them and that’s with 4 penalties against Tre’Davious inexplicably ignored by the refs in the first half.

No slow start this time.

Next time Allen runs towards the sideline take his Flopping head off. I don’t care if it’s late. We have a credit from the penalty on Elandon Roberts last year.

Guys like Terry Pegula and Sean McDermott are why we have the Rooney rule.

Look at this ***** douch-nozzle go.

Fin fans, gotta hate em

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I starting to chalk that up to a brainfart by the team. 

20 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Agree. Just for S&G I went over there to check out the thread.

Nothing you wouldn't expect to see here, although I would say TBD rates higher on the Xs and Os analysis.

I lived in FL for 30 years. Cocaine is a hell of a drug is all i have to say about those people. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

We really need to win this game.

I can’t take listening to the Dolphins ball washing (everywhere) much longer.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between Miami at 4-0 with us at 2-2 and both teams at 3-1 with the Bills having a head to head win. This is the perfect time to show our A Game. I want to get after Tua early and often with a four man rush and see how he holds up. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

There appears to be a few Bill's fans that think the Dolphins will win

Not sure the Dolphins will win. Quite concerned they might. I don't think others under rate us anymore than many of us under rate the Dolphins. This could be a real shootout.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Radar said:

Not sure the Dolphins will win. Quite concerned they might. I don't think others under rate us anymore than many of us under rate the Dolphins. This could be a real shootout.

I disagree with this. I see very reasonable expectations here. They’re high on giggle juice like they are every year after a few wins. They’ve been saying this for our match-ups every season for the last three. 

That’s not to say they can’t be right this time, but yeah, you keep saying it you’re going to be proven right eventually. I just hope it’s not this year, I’d really like to go out there and punch them right in the mouth. Repeatedly if at all possible. 

I want to be able to read their threads on Monday with my morning coffee. If we lose I won’t be visiting the site. Though they’ll probably just be blaming the refs anyhow, they’re already using the ref excuse before the game began. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.