[Fish Forum]: The Bills Are Overrated & They Will Be Exposed on Sunday

Matt_In_NH

3 hours ago, Ga boy said:

La casa piensa que es ingenioso

Only Spanish I know is what I memorized to telemarketers: Tu madre es perra y se acuesta con el perro.

It seems to get reaction I want and I get no repeat callers.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

The last time I was in South Beach I had to point at every menu. You know what the best thing about Miami is? It’s so close to the United States!   

I thought that was the worst part.

Edited by Limeaid
typo
  • Haha (+1) 1

I feel like we’re underrated if anything lol the dolphins first read is open every play against mediocre teams and they just snuck by the chargers and the pats played them pretty tough. 

our offense hasn’t looked great yet and we still destroyed two teams in a row.  The OL which has been the Achilles heel for years looks much improved 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We lost to the Jets with Zach Wilson.   They may be right.  We'll see Sunday. 

It's all about what's between Josh Allen's ears.

We lost to the Jets because Josh Allen threw 3 freakin' interceptions and fumbled twice (1 lost).

If Allen keeps his head right and takes care of the Duke our chances are good.  If he suffers another Grey Matter Meltdown, they aren't.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Kim Bokamper on moving the chains said he feels the same about Dolphins Bills as he did a few weeks ago about Dolphins Pats. The Dolphins superior talent level will prevail. 

Yeah, everyone and their brother are saying this too. They are basing their stats on a blow out victory over the Broncos, which greatly inflated their value.

Don’t believe the hype people.  Their offense IS good, but ours is just as good, if not better, and our Defense is much better.  

The Dolphins  overflowing band wagon, will be much less crowded tomorrow night. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Fin Heaven.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except for maybe ChiefPlanet.

If the contest is "most wretched hive of scum and villainy", ChiefsPlanet in a landslide.  Even respectable Chiefs fans with actual functioning neuronal synapses agree.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

It's all about what's between Josh Allen's ears.

We lost to the Jets because Josh Allen threw 3 freakin' interceptions and fumbled twice (1 lost).

If Allen keeps his head right and takes care of the Duke our chances are good.  If he suffers another Grey Matter Meltdown, they aren't.

The Jets have given the Bills fits dating back to both games last year. Even if Allen had zero turnovers in that game the Bills are probably looking at a 20 to 13 type of low scoring and low offensive output type of win.  It's just a personnel and match up thing that favors the Jets D over the Bills O.

Meanwhile, the Bills offense has owned the Dolphins defense in three straight games dating back to last year. Against the Dolphins, the Bills have demonstrated that they can turn the ball over three times and still score 34 points and rack up 450 yards of offense. 

3 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Kim Bokamper on moving the chains said he feels the same about Dolphins Bills as he did a few weeks ago about Dolphins Pats. The Dolphins superior talent level will prevail. 

Sure, the Dolphins have superior talent than the Pats. But can you say they have superior talent across the board compared to the Bills? I don't think so. And even with that large talent gap over the Pats the Dolphins won by one score and were possibly a fat man gaining an extra half yard away from going into OT against the Pats. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Sounds like projection.

Sounds like fear

• Like (+1) 1

Sure wish we had Von Miller for this one. 
But for some reason I actually am more worried about the Dolphins running game than their passing game.  If we can get to Tua rushing 4, and we can stop the run, we win.  If Tua is able to hit his first target, and we can’t shut down their running game, I’m not feeling so great. 

The Dolphins are good. We all hate them, but all 3 games were very tight last season, and they’ve started as the hottest team in football. I’m hopeful, but not overly confident.  This is a game to see what our Bills are made of.. and a good barometer to see how the Dolphins may fare this season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I’m still genuinely confused by this talk from them…the dolphins lose/just squeak by good teams and almost always lose to great teams in and before the McDaniel era. When are they ever blowing out/exposing any halfway decent teams?  All but one of their wins over a team that went on to make the playoffs are by 4 or less points going back 2 years(they beat the ravens by 12 in 2021) 

they were 2-5 against playoff teams last year and won those 2 games by a combined 6 points. Didn’t beat a playoff team after week 3 of the season and tua played in 5/7 of those games.  If you remove the games tua missed they’re still under .500 with a net points of -19 in those 5 games 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I like how the very next post following the OP is totally realistic and pretty much what a normal fan of either team would agree with. This should be a one score game for either side. 

And then the rest of them were pretty much delusional trash.  Right down to calling our owner and head coach racist.

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

Okay. I’m sure there’s some Dolphins fans who think the Bills will win too. 

The majority on that board are fans of the opposing team. Bills fans have this weird delusion that everyone is a fan of our team or wants them to win every week or thinks they are the best. 

They don’t. And it would be less fun if they did. 

I want to beat the Dolphins, I’m confident we will.  Their fans want to beat the Bills and they are confident they will. What’s the ***** noteworthy topic here?

I mean, half of our own board is oh woe is me the bills suck.  The stuff you are saying is fine.  They have people in that thread hoping Josh gets hurt, implying our owner and hc are racist, I've seen other threads where they think our players are dirty. They have delusional trash. We get some trolls but thats about it.

Edited by Scott7975

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m still genuinely confused by this talk from them…the dolphins lose/just squeak by good teams and almost always lose to great teams in and before the McDaniel era. When are they ever blowing out/exposing any halfway decent teams?  All but one of their wins over a team that went on to make the playoffs are by 4 or less points going back 2 years(they beat the ravens by 12 in 2021) 

they were 2-5 against playoff teams last year and won those 2 games by a combined 6 points. Didn’t beat a playoff team after week 3 of the season and tua played in 5/7 of those games 

McDaniel took a ten win team, added Tyreek Hill and won 9 games

genius 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9

I would say we are rated pretty accurately right now and expect a tough divisional game.

Last year I felt like the hype got out of hand with our fast start, but this year it has been tempered by that stumble out of the gate and by our shift to more balanced offense, focus on limiting turnovers, and solid defense. Those things are usually not the stuff of splashy NFL headlines, but they win games.

Equally obnoxious as the Bills are amazing crew unfortunately. I think it's a pretty evenly matched game. Bills need to stop the big plays. Dolphins need to stop Josh from rolling right and extending plays. Similar to the Jets game, I don't think either fan group can feel confident in this one

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I lived in FL for 30 years. Cocaine is a hell of a drug is all i have to say about those people.

Ok, fair enough, copy all.

I've spent a lot of time in Russia and Ukraine. Vodka is a helluva drug. Somalia: kat is a helluva drug.

Hell, even in Iraq and Afghanistan, the sh*tbags would trip on atropine. Helluva drug. Etc.

My belabored point--and there is one!--is that if a fan reads the whole thread, it's not particularly egregious.

Now, chiefsplanet: F*ck them.

• Like (+1) 3

That 70 point game has totally bent people’s brains, their fans are so thirsty for a win in OP that their trying to talk it into existence.

If the Dolphins get this win I will give them their respect and I’ll consider them a real AFC contender, if Allen and the Bills do what they normally do against the Dolphins and get the win I’m just not going to take them seriously.

I may be proven wrong by seasons end and Miami could end up being a contender even if they lose tomorrow, but I’ll be back to keeping my eye on KC.

5 hours ago, FireChans said:

Breaking news! Dolphins fans think Dolphins will win. 

Threads like this are so dumb 

Why are you going at a fellow Bills fan???

The Dolphins have always been the rival I hated the most from the days of Marino and it ramped up around the time Flutie was Qb'ing, that was w/o fan influence.

These Dolphins fans' sound hella obnoxious with their new-found success reading that thread. It's a little more than thinking they'll win, it's more, "the Bills ain't *****, disregard that defense because it can't hang with us, let's trust the media talking heads who support our theory of their defense being overrated, Josh Allen is an idiot, and Ken Dorsey has done nothing to alter the offensive philosophy, 'James Cook, who's that?", it's all on Allen and we all know that without him playing at an elite level----which he won't--- the Bills have no shot".

I got love for Tua but f these new Dolphins, their head coach and his shades, and its fanbase.

12 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Why are you going at a fellow Bills fan???

The Dolphins have always been the rival I hated the most from the days of Marino and it ramped up around the time Flutie was Qb'ing, that was w/o fan influence.

These Dolphins fans' sound hella obnoxious with their new-found success reading that thread. It's a little more than thinking they'll win, it's more, "the Bills ain't *****, disregard that defense because it can't hang with us, let's trust the media talking heads who support our theory of their defense being overrated, Josh Allen is an idiot, and Ken Dorsey has done nothing to alter the offensive philosophy, 'James Cook, who's that?", it's all on Allen and we all know that without him playing at an elite level----which he won't--- the Bills have no shot".

I got love for Tua but f these new Dolphins, their head coach and his shades, and its fanbase.

Lol searching out a dolphins fan forum and not liking that they are pro Dolphins and anti Bills is so funny.

I wonder if Pats fans would come here and get riled up when Bills fans on TBD would talk smack about Brady. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Love how they tag Milano as a dirty player. Not just for Milano's shove on Tua last year, but the hit on Mike White that folded him like a lawnchair, which was textbook

Their fans are dumb. I heard some of them say Josh was a dirty player too.

3 hours ago, julian said:

That 70 point game has totally bent people’s brains, their fans are so thirsty for a win in OP that their trying to talk it into existence.

If the Dolphins get this win I will give them their respect and I’ll consider them a real AFC contender, if Allen and the Bills do what they normally do against the Dolphins and get the win I’m just not going to take them seriously.

I may be proven wrong by seasons end and Miami could end up being a contender even if they lose tomorrow, but I’ll be back to keeping my eye on KC.

I believe Miami is a legit contender.  People that think they are unstoppable are the ones over the top in my opinion. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 3

7 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Says so right here

https://finheaven.com/threads/the-bills-are-overrated-they-will-be-exposed-on-sunday.380217/

I give this thread on finheaven 2 fins down

The 2nd post on that thread is pretty logical which surprised me. Glad there are some rational fans left. Honestly, this game could go either way and I wouldn’t be shocked if the Bills win or lose. I have to remind myself it’s a 17 game season and not to ride too high on wins or too low on losses. It’s gonna be a slug fest. I live for these divisional matchups though bc they are always entertaining. Sometimes it’s boring blowing mediocre teams out every week. I wanna see what the Bills are made of. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The 2nd post on that thread is pretty logical which surprised me. Glad there are some rational fans left. Honestly, this game could go either way and I wouldn’t be shocked if the Bills win or lose. I have to remind myself it’s a 17 game season and not to ride too high on wins or too low on losses. It’s gonna be a slug fest. I live for these divisional matchups though bc they are always entertaining. Sometimes it’s boring blowing mediocre teams out every week. I wanna see what the Bills are made of. 

I do agree it is a mix.  That forum though has a lot of wild threads and posts based on what seems like drunken emotion.   There is a thread about how many injuries the dolphins get game by game vs Buffalo.   Several think Milano is super dirty based on the push that injured Tua’s back last year.  The premise is that the whole team is dirty which is ridiculous.  Overall I find it entertaining but it lacks moderating and people say some pretty vile things.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.