[Fish Forum]: The Bills Are Overrated & They Will Be Exposed on Sunday

Matt_In_NH

Fins Heaven forum members were pissing and moaning, making accusations about how dirty Milano is.  Just because he pushed Tua, & Tua dropped to the ground and hit his head and could not even walk 10 feet without literally falling over his own feet.

You know if you don't know how to fall and protect yourself who's fault is that, this is fixable.  You don't have to fall like someone just shot you in the head and you fell like a Zombie on the walking dead.  

They are really something on that forum.

4 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Fins Heaven forum members were pissing and moaning, making accusations about how dirty Milano is.  Just because he pushed Tua, & Tua dropped to the ground and hit his head and could not even walk 10 feet without literally falling over his own feet.

You know if you don't know how to fall and protect yourself who's fault is that, this is fixable.  You don't have to fall like someone just shot you in the head and you fell like a Zombie on the walking dead.  

They are really something on that forum.

It was a clean hit.  I had a knucklehead who I’m actually acquaintance friends state the same silliness.

Milano os a 1st team all pro.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Each game in an NFL season is its own limited entity of 17. I get that each is ultimately important. But you Lose one early in the season  and the doomsayers come out.  Josh Allen had 1 bad game this year. Hence we lose a divisional game against a rival and some on this board fold like a cheap suit

I dont see anything different for this game tomorrow.  I do think they can win . Weakfins fans  smack is par for the course, Consider the source! hahahaa

I am SO GLAD that players don't bother reading fan boards. LETS GO BUFFALO

Of course I want to squish the fish.   BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS. Play One game at a time and hope for the best. The rest is so much undue unnecessary drama.

the loser mentality oh woe is me after tough games is brutal to read. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Lol searching out a dolphins fan forum and not liking that they are pro Dolphins and anti Bills is so funny.

I wonder if Pats fans would come here and get riled up when Bills fans on TBD would talk smack about Brady. 

You seem to be the only one riled up......I have always found t fun to look at other teams forums, especially for big games, stop reading so much into it.

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

It was a clean hit.  I had a knucklehead who I’m actually acquaintance friends state the same silliness.

Milano os a 1st team all pro.

It was a called penalty which was correct but it was nothing egregious

10 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Matt Milano is going to put Tua in a wheelchair. But don't worry, it will just be a thumb injury and Tuna will be fine. 

He better tackle well tomorrow. The Bills LBs are going to have to tackle Mosert and Achane.

8 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

All comes down to sugar high Josh- will he make an appearance, or will we get Josh vs. KC?

A mediocre Josh is likely not going to get a Bills win. 

8 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I feel like we’re underrated if anything lol the dolphins first read is open every play against mediocre teams and they just snuck by the chargers and the pats played them pretty tough. 

our offense hasn’t looked great yet and we still destroyed two teams in a row.  The OL which has been the Achilles heel for years looks much improved 

Yes the oline looks much better. That's very encouraging. Bills catch a huge break because I think Phillips is out for tomorrow's game. 

The offense still looks like it's a work in progress. Its kind of like watching paint dry. Slow, methodical, and lacking big chunk plays. 

On the other hand, the Fins can score in a blink of an eye. 

Interesting contrast of offense. 

I don't believe either defense will be effective shutting down the opposing offenses. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

He better tackle well tomorrow. The Bills LBs are going to have to tackle Mosert and Achane.

A mediocre Josh is likely not going to get a Bills win. 

I agree with both your points. Poyer is slow, but he has always been a decent tackler. And you're 100% right about Josh. If we get week 1 Josh, game over. If we get weeks 2 and 3 Josh? Gonna be a great high scoring game. Like, whoever has the ball last will win.

Now that I said that....take the under, lol. Gonna be a defensive battle.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

We will see how it all plays out tomorrow. That’s what’s so exciting about the NFL it is so unpredictable. But I wouldn’t call the Bills “frauds” the Bills have given no indication that they are not at least a good team.

Right now , MIAMI is the one who needs to prove something. Tua is 1-4 against Buffalo. He also needs to prove he can even make it thru a full season. If Tua goes down then u might as well crown us right away. 

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Right now , MIAMI is the one who needs to prove something. Tua is 1-4 against Buffalo. He also needs to prove he can even make it thru a full season. If Tua goes down then u might as well crown us right away. 

What if Josh Allen goes down? 

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

That's the first time I've seen anyone claim that and they make it seem like everyone in the league is talking about it. All from that baby push that he gave Tua, who fell and bumped his head on the ground. Crazy. He barely even touched him.

And I can't even think of another even potentially dirty play. I mean, he has some hard hits to his name, but they are all legal.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have Wilkins on their team who is going around grabbing other player's crotches if they get too close. They are delusional.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Yes the oline looks much better. That's very encouraging. Bills catch a huge break because I think Phillips is out for tomorrow's game. 

The offense still looks like it's a work in progress. Its kind of like watching paint dry. Slow, methodical, and lacking big chunk plays. 

On the other hand, the Fins can score in a blink of an eye. 

Interesting contrast of offense. 

I don't believe either defense will be effective shutting down the opposing offenses. 

Both offenses will struggle, in my opinion, with the occasional big play.

• Disagree 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Yes!   For the delusional stinkfish 

quote from their thread. 

“Milano is definitely in the top 10 dirtiest players in the league. I definitely have some level of concern for what he might try to do to one of our key players. Hopefully Armstead or Hunt put him down first.”

Edited by Matt_In_NH

19 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

When has the Bills offense ever struggle against the Dolphins? Yes, some games recently have been close but the O always puts up numbers against Miami's D.

Fangio does play the two high shell that tends to frustrate josh.   We will see. 

23 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

When has the Bills offense ever struggle against the Dolphins? Yes, some games recently have been close but the O always puts up numbers against Miami's D.

Last year when they scored 19 points against them.

Two best arguments that they will win is because we lost to the Jets and they have speed.  They have no clue about us or football.  It might be a close game but their speed won't be the determining factor.  If we were a man on man defense maybe but all you need to do is see how they did against our shorthanded defense multiple times last year.

43 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Yes!   For the delusional stinkfish 

Milano is definitely in the top 10 dirtiest players in the league. I definitely have some level of concern for what he might try to do to one of our key players. Hopefully Armstead or Hunt put him down first.

I disagree.  If he is dirty for the fringe roughing the passer last year on Tua thats a stretch.  This is football and it was a completion of a play.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

You asked when they last struggled to score points. It was last year.

The problem with this offense is they can never come up with the knock out punch against lesser teams. That one score that brings that sigh of relief that confirms the game now is indeed over. Just like the opener, I had that uneasy feeling because they couldn't pull away and seal the W.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

The problem with this offense is they can never come up with the knock out punch against lesser teams. That one score that brings that sigh of relief that confirms the game now is indeed over. Just like the opener, I had that uneasy feeling because they couldn't pull away and seal the W.

Actually I fear our defense not holding a lead even more than our offense not putting games away.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.