[Fish Forum]: The Bills Are Overrated & They Will Be Exposed on Sunday

Matt_In_NH

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Yes the oline looks much better. That's very encouraging. Bills catch a huge break because I think Phillips is out for tomorrow's game. 

The offense still looks like it's a work in progress. Its kind of like watching paint dry. Slow, methodical, and lacking big chunk plays. 

On the other hand, the Fins can score in a blink of an eye. 

Interesting contrast of offense. 

I don't believe either defense will be effective shutting down the opposing offenses. 

Both offenses will struggle, in my opinion, with the occasional big play.

• Disagree 1

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Yes!   For the delusional stinkfish 

quote from their thread. 

“Milano is definitely in the top 10 dirtiest players in the league. I definitely have some level of concern for what he might try to do to one of our key players. Hopefully Armstead or Hunt put him down first.”

Edited by Matt_In_NH

19 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

When has the Bills offense ever struggle against the Dolphins? Yes, some games recently have been close but the O always puts up numbers against Miami's D.

Fangio does play the two high shell that tends to frustrate josh.   We will see. 

23 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

When has the Bills offense ever struggle against the Dolphins? Yes, some games recently have been close but the O always puts up numbers against Miami's D.

Last year when they scored 19 points against them.

Two best arguments that they will win is because we lost to the Jets and they have speed.  They have no clue about us or football.  It might be a close game but their speed won't be the determining factor.  If we were a man on man defense maybe but all you need to do is see how they did against our shorthanded defense multiple times last year.

43 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Yes!   For the delusional stinkfish 

Milano is definitely in the top 10 dirtiest players in the league. I definitely have some level of concern for what he might try to do to one of our key players. Hopefully Armstead or Hunt put him down first.

I disagree.  If he is dirty for the fringe roughing the passer last year on Tua thats a stretch.  This is football and it was a completion of a play.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

You asked when they last struggled to score points. It was last year.

The problem with this offense is they can never come up with the knock out punch against lesser teams. That one score that brings that sigh of relief that confirms the game now is indeed over. Just like the opener, I had that uneasy feeling because they couldn't pull away and seal the W.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

The problem with this offense is they can never come up with the knock out punch against lesser teams. That one score that brings that sigh of relief that confirms the game now is indeed over. Just like the opener, I had that uneasy feeling because they couldn't pull away and seal the W.

Actually I fear our defense not holding a lead even more than our offense not putting games away.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.