What are your plans for draft night?

BillsPride12

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I will turn on the tv probably two hours in.

I am not so big into what everyone else is doing and watching guys who I would like to see in a Bills uniform drop off the board.

Okay….but do NOT come crying to us when you miss Beane trading up into the Top Five to take a DE or CB! 😳

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

52 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I'll be flying in the air

edit: in a plane

Would have been cooler if it was a magic carpet, though now I suspect you are a space alien and you only clarified that in a vain attempt to fit in. Or upon further reconsideration, you are Superman. It must be great to impress your dates with a trip to the Fortress of Solitude.

Edited by Dr. Who

Draft party with the usual group of us that gather to watch the Bills road games.   8-12 people I'd guess.   Chicken wings and such on the menu.  

If it weren't for the gathering I am not sure if I'd even watch the draft.  Some years I haven't but in recent years we've been gathering for it. 

On the weekends we like to get away from civilization and head for the hills... something we haven't been able to do in a few weekends.

So to make up for lost time, we're heading up on Thursday. The Bills pick will be around 8-8:30 pm and by then I'll be howling at the moon.

We might grill up some Sahlen's dogs or deep fry some chicken fingers (by the way, the ones made in Buffalo such as at Jim's Steakout are strictly the Tyson 2429, described by Tyson as "breaded marinated chicken tenderloins"): https://www.foodservicedirect.com/tyson-breaded-marinated-chicken-tenderloin-3-pound-4-per-case-142165.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw9J2iBhBPEiwAErwpecs3SqO4lBRoScmT7tuvASmmajOdJGKG-08NdO_c5e12QDHbwA30MxoCh0sQAvD_BwE

I plan to work remotely on Thursday and Friday... on Friday I'll be working remotely and possibly hung over. It's a pretty good combination.

😀

13 hours ago, julian said:

Watching game 5 Leafs Lightning.. will have the draft live on my DAZN phone app

Another Leafs fan?

I'll be right here with many of you! (kids are going to bet a bit early....)

I've got DAZN and will be at home enjoying the show (crossing off players from the "big board").  At pick 26, I'll likely be annoying everyone (including my wife) chanting.

CAPTAIN JACK!

CAPTAIN JACK!

CAPTAIN JACK!

• Like (+1) 1

Well funny you should ask !

This will be a most interesting draft night for me seeing as i will be preparing for a colonoscopy the next day . No wings no beef on weck no pizza just me and 64 oz of Gator aid & 8.3 oz of Mylanta & I believe i will have to turn the TV up real loud to over come the echo in the toilet of my guts falling out .

It should be one for the books to say the least . I hope yawls draft night experience will be much better than mine ... GO BILLS !!! 

• Sad 2

15 hours ago, NewEra said:

We have access the owners room at a local bar.  Usually around 7-12 of us.  It’s basically a man cave that overlooks the bar.  5 big TVs- humidor- balcony to smoke some fatties -  sweet set up.  I’m usually the only Bills fan. 

Located in Vegas, the bar will be packed as the golden knights play Thursday night. Bummer…. I hate the knights.

well maybe the knights dislike you also... so there

I am probably going to go to a newer Bills bar in Vegas in the North West. Plus I get to watch my Knights play also

22 minutes ago, Prospector said:

well maybe the knights dislike you also... so there

I am probably going to go to a newer Bills bar in Vegas in the North West. Plus I get to watch my Knights play also

Lol.  I’m sure they do.  GO KNIGHTS GO!  Worst chant in sports.   are you not from NY? 

I’m a Sabres fan.  Figures that my local team has to trade for the schmuck.  

Going to The Standard? Let me know how it is  I live in summerlin south, near Gorman, it’s a bit far for me.  I go to Moondoggies for games 

35 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lol.  I’m sure they do.  GO KNIGHTS GO!  Worst chant in sports.   are you not from NY? 

I’m a Sabres fan.  Figures that my local team has to trade for the schmuck.  

Going to The Standard? Let me know how it is  I live in summerlin south, near Gorman, it’s a bit far for me.  I go to Moondoggies for games 

No, I was born and raised in Vegas... yeah I am going to the Standard. Good food. Too bad Moondoggies got rid of Naked City Pizza, their suicide fries were fantastic!

Edited by Prospector
grammar
  • Like (+1) 1

Probably finishing up Beef on Netflix and following the Devils.

Not a big draft person.  It stems from not knowing much about college football to really have much an opinion on the selections.  I’m sure all read takes though here Thursday night on Buffalos selections 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.