We would of won if we had a dome

Chicagobills

Was waiting for someone to post something idiotic like this. The Bengals had zero problem with the snow. They outcoached and outplayed us in EVERY facet. 

This dome sh*t excuse is beyond stupid at this point. Put the blame where it actually lays. On the two lines and on the coaches. Snow and a dome had ZERO to do with todays outcome. Bengals were better. Excuses are so weak. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

I believe the weather was a big factor today. We couldn’t get the offense going with the snow. If we had a dome we would have won 

Doubt it because Cincy is clearly the better team, but if I hear another person tell me how playing in this weather is somehow an advantage for the Bills given the type of offense we run, I'm going to scream.

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Was waiting for someone to post something idiotic like this. The Bengals had zero problem with the snow. They outcoached and outplayed us in EVERY facet. 

This dome sh*t excuse is beyond stupid at this point. Put the blame where it actually lays. On the two lines and on the coaches. Snow and a dome had ZERO to do with todays outcome. Bengals were better. Excuses are so weak. 

Well, it’s more on Beane. He’s the one who drafted all of these non-physical, undersized, speed players to play in snow storms. It wasn’t very well thought out.

Someone definitely should’ve stopped him from doing that along the way. 

14 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

I believe the weather was a big factor today. We couldn’t get the offense going with the snow. If we had a dome we would have won 

Weather was a huge issue. The Bengals called a perfect game for it. Those quick timed swing passes to Chase and their RBs worked every time. And on D, they played aggressive, because sitting on your heels in zone in the snow wasn’t going to work on a consistent basis. 

Look at the time we threw short to McKenzie. It was for 1 yard; he juked a LB and turned it into 9. Or the screen out wide to Singletary— easy 10 yards. The offense needed to adjust. Could have murderer them today with quick hitting stuff in stride.

Then, on D, let Burrow beat you deep. Drop down and stop the short stuff and tackle well instead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Well, it’s more on Beane. He’s the one who drafted all of these non-physical, undersized, speed players to play in snow storms. It wasn’t very well thought out.

Someone definitely should’ve stopped him from doing that along the way. 

Beane drafts based on what McD wants. Anyone still thinking Beane runs this organization is crazy. McD runs the franchise. That is a fact. 

6 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Beane drafts based on what McD wants. Anyone still thinking Beane runs this organization is crazy. McD runs the franchise. That is a fact. 

You might be right. They created a wall around themselves to shift blame and protect each others jobs.

No it’s Frazier’s D!

No it McD’s D!

That should’ve never been allowed to happen. It’s an organizational failure. There has to be accountability. How do we separate any of them? Well, that’s by design.

Terry got taken for a ride.

Edited by Governor

To me, the greatest thing that could come from today’s outcome, is that Buffalo’s drafting will get better(smarter) going forward. They must know by now they have to improve the offensive line. Can’t be ignored anymore. No Bills defense will ever stop Burrow or Mahomes. Stop drafting defense and make this offense as strong as possible and if we have to outscore teams going forward so be it. It’s already that way in the playoffs when we will play KC or Cincy. Stop trying to build defense first. That’s old school and has now been definitively proven to not work. Make our offense stronger. You have a top 3 QB. Build with that. 

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

You might be right. They created a wall around themselves to shift blame and protect each others jobs.

No it’s Frazier’s D!

No it McD’s D!

That should’ve never been allowed to happen. It’s an organizational failure. There has to be accountability. How do we separate any of them? Well, that’s by design.

Terry got taken for a ride.

Rex took Pegula for a ride. The rest is just a pissed off fan venting. Glad TBD is here for you. Let it out.  

28 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

The are the friggin BUFFALO BILLS!!! Lol Maybe they should be practicing outdoors instead of in a bubble so they can use the weather their advantage like they used to. 

I’ve been griping about this for years, that damn barn hurts more than it helps sometimes…

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

I agree the weather did impact the game, quite a bit! 

But we would have gotten our butts kicked in a dome today too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.