NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Shortchaz said:

Certainly not a great team, one of 6 good teams, probably be watching the championship game this year.

And the Divisional games if they play like this next week (which they likely will as this is how the Bills have played for about 2+ months).

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

I’m really impressed with the Pats. Everything was going against them heading into this game and they eat a right hook to start it. Yet here they are.

Any team would look impressive the way the Bills are playing at the moment. It has nothing to do with them.

Just now, balln said:

They’re really bad at covering the flats and the 10-12 outs. Those are holes in their zone. We mess up or are not athletic to cover based on what coaches calling. 

Hyde made that secondary hum.  We miss him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Miller and Hyde…. And a back up Safety who has his issues in the field… the problem with this defense and overall approach to the defense is if even one prominent player goes down they fall apart. It’s why their defensive heavy approach annoys the ***** out of me.

True. We are praying that Hyde can come back in the playoffs. 

Edmunds and Milano have been good but play action is sucking them in. We need to figure this out.

Gotta say, the Bengals game being cancelled may have saved Frazier’s job. The way Cinci was abusing us and it was stopped (for good reason). I gotta think with 13 seconds coupled with the large regression on defense this year he has to be on the hot seat. 

mcD is smart. He’s gotta realize Frazier will not get hired as a HC

• Agree 1

Serious question- when is the last time the bills had a successful “long” pass play? Like a deep throw.

I thjnk KC game, or maybe the diggs play against the jets on that 1st play?

There is just 0 explosiveness 

Edited by BillsFan130

Just now, White Linen said:

I just don't think it's our year.  I hope it is and we somehow miraculously get better.  We don't do several critical things well and it doesn't feel like we're trending in the right direction. 

We've got Josh Allen... the Bills have a chance in any game they play with him under center.